Simple Green Lime Scale Remover
Simple Green Lime Scale Remover dissolves lime scale, mineral deposits, hard water stains, soap scum and oxidation. The non-abrasive formula won't strip protective finishes, cause discoloration, etch or damage sensitive surfaces like harsh descalers.
- Removes even tough, built-up lime scale, mineral deposits, hard water stains, soap scum and oxidation with ease
- Fume-free formula deodorizes as it cleans leaving a pleasant wintergreen scent
- Organic salt formula is bleach, ammonia and phosphorous-free
- Non-abrasive formula won't strip protective finishes, cause discoloration, etch or damage sensitive surfaces like other harsh descalers
- Safely remove even long-term scale and scum build-up from a variety of surfaces including porcelain, ceramic tile, glass, aluminum, stainless, steel, chrome and more
- Descales equipment including HVAC components, pipes, hoses, tanks, storage systems, spray rack systems, washing machines and more
- Eliminates mineral deposits throughout kitchens and break rooms, including sinks, faucets, drinking fountains, coffee pots and dishwashers
- Removes soap scum and water stains from bathrooms, locker rooms, spas and beauty facilities including sinks, toilets, drains, showers, steam rooms and saunas
- Increases efficiency and restores clarity to landscaping equipment and building exteriors including spigots, sprinklers, lighting, windows, furniture and more
Water, Urea Hydrochloride, Sodium Citrate, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Fragrance, Colorant
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Simple Green Lime Scale Remover
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Simple Green Lime Scale Remover
The following product falls under one or more of the regulations as set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and a General Conformity Certificate (Certificate of Conformity) has been made available for download.
Directions for Use
Always spot test on a hidden area first.
- Spray onto surface, apply with a damp sponge or cloth, or immerse item in product.
- Scrub around fixtures with a stiff, non-metallic brush to loosen heavy deposit build-up.
- Immediately rinse thoroughly for shiny, clean results.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.