Simple Green Clean Building® All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
Simple Green Clean Building All-Purpose Concentrate is a non-toxic and biodegradable all-purpose cleaner removes dirt and grime without heavy scrubbing. Meets the Green Seal™ GS-37 Standard including reduced health, safety, and environmental impact of formulations as well as product efficacy requirements. Complies with LEED green building and environmentally preferable product purchasing requirements.
- Cost-effective concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use options
- Can be used manually or with cleaning equipment
- Cleans dirt, grime, and oily soils without heavy scrubbing
- Non-toxic and biodegradable formula is safer for employees
- Effective and safe enough to clean hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and day care centers
- Use on desks, floors, dining areas, countertops, walls, furniture and other areas where messes build up over time
- Biodegradable formula is ideal for cleaning in schools, animal shelters, office buildings, veterinary offices and kennels, hotels and motels, and more
Directions for Use
- Dilute one part concentrate to 64 parts ambient water.
- Spray or wet the area to be cleaned. Work in manageable sections if cleaning a large area.
- Wait several minutes to allow cleaner to work before wiping or mopping the surface clean.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Gluconate Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Simple Green Clean Building® All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
▶ CPSIA Not Required
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.