The Simple Green Legacy
Our Sunshine Makers Team is built upon a foundation of four essential principles; Entrepreneurship, Customer Focus, Communication Skills and Commitment to Excellence. Our President and Founder, Bruce P. FaBrizio, looks to his team of professionals for the best in innovation. Sunshine Makers, Inc. manufactures Simple Green® in accordance with our mission statement:
"As a socially responsible company, Sunshine Makers, Inc. is committed to being the worldwide market leader, providing high quality, environmentally safer cleaning products."
Our customer base includes Retail, Industrial and Government end users for both household and institutional applications. Sunshine Makers, Inc. Headquarters is located in Huntington Beach, California with many other world-wide locations.
Sunshine Makers is looking for individuals who are seeking a unique opportunity to excel in their commitment to excellence as a member of the Simple Green Legacy.
Current Job Openings:
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce
Employment: Full time
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
The Analyst, Ecommerce, within the Sales Branch, reports to the Director, Ecommerce and works closely with Marketing, Operations and Administration teams to ensure a controlled process for the day-to-day analysis of key metrics about the business, its performance, and trending of future requirements. The Analyst is responsible for day-to-day Ecommerce catalogue management, inventory management and sponsored advertising optimization.
- Actively monitor the marketplace for forecasts, competitive analysis, campaign results, POS, and consumer trends.
- Report weekly on Marketing and Sales KPIs analytics.
- Report twice monthly on 90 Day Ecommerce sales demand forecast by line item.
- Report, as required, on opportunities to create efficiencies through automation and manufacturing processes.
- Monitor and report, as required, on the Operations and Product Innovation teams to:
- Combat inflation through sourcing or formulation changes.
- Create Ecommerce listings for slow, obsolete & dead inventory.
- Adapt continuously to the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Ensure Ecommerce content is up to date and accurate.
- Provide feedback and reporting on customer reviews.
- Special projects as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Work independently
- Can prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline orientated
We'd love to hear from people with:
- Experience in Amazon Seller Central / Vendor Central
- Track record of strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Suite and Tableau skills
- Wholesale, DTC and/or retail experience a plus
- SAP/BOBJ knowledge preferred
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportinuty Employer, Sunshine Makers, Inc. provides full employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, veteran status or any other distinction outlined in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.