Simple Green® Foaming Coil Cleaner
- Foam quickly penetrates to remove dirt, grease and grime
- NSF registered C1 and P1 for use in and around food processing areas
- Self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Non-fuming formula contains no added scent
- Safe for overspray contact on most building, home and roof surfaces
Cleans and maintains evaporator coils, condenser coils, fan blades, blowers, heat exchangers, vents, grills, electronic filters, registers and drain pans from HVAC units, refrigerators, freezers and more.
Also available in a convenient aerosol can with 360° that sprays in any direction - including upside down.
- For use on aluminum, stainless steel, painted or enameled metals, plastics, acrylic, stone and more
- Ideal for use on HVAC units, refrigerators, freezers and similar equipment
- Quickly cleans evaporator and condenser coils
- Cleans and maintains fan blades, blowers, grills, heat exchangers, vents, electronic filters, registers and drain pans
Directions for Use
- Turn off or disconnect power to unit being cleaned.
- Simple Green Foaming Coil Cleaner is a concentrate - Dilute 1-part cleaner with 3-parts water. [Example: 1 quart cleaner to 3 quarts water]
- Apply diluted mixture to soiled surfaces. To ensure foaming, use a pressurized, pump-up, or spray applicator. Avoid spraying onto electrical wires or connections.
- *This product is self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils. However, you may also damp wipe or rinse clean with water.
- For extremely stubborn soils, repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
- Restore power to unit.
- C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate