Simple Green® Foaming Coil Cleaner
When sprayed under pressure the non-corrosive and non-flammable foam clings to even the most hard-to-reach areas. It's self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils making application quick and simple. The formula is non-corrosive and non-flammable. It contains no added colors or harsh perfumes and is NSF registered C1 and P1 making it ideal use in food processing areas.
• Safe to use in coil cleaning systems, but check equipment manual or with manufacturer before use.
Also comes in a convenient aerosol can that sprays in any direction (including upside down) or in a liquid for larger scale jobs.
- For use on aluminum, stainless steel, painted or enameled metals, plastics, acrylic, stone and more
- Ideal for use on HVAC units, refrigerators, freezers and similar equipment
- Quickly cleans evaporator and condenser coils
- Cleans and maintains fan blades, blowers, grills, heat exchangers, vents, electronic filters, registers and drain pans
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required