Extreme Simple Green® Aircraft & Precision Cleaner
- Cuts through tough, built-up grease, oil, dirt, and more without corrosive chemicals
- Meets a variety of aircraft testing specifications
- High soil capacity, superior grease-cutting ability and clean rinsing formula
- Cost effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including aviation, oil, gas, power, mining, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and engineering
- Cut through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on aircraft, equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles, wind turbines and more
- Clean and maintain structural metals, hoses, seals, and factory finishes without risk of hydrogen embrittlement or corrosion
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface-prep prior to painting, plating or welding and leaves surfaces perfectly finished for parts assembly, waxing and more
- The concentrated formula, available in the gallon or larger sizes, is easily and economically diluted for use in cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, rack systems and foamers
- Ready-to-use trigger spray removes grease, oil and spills from floors, walls, parts, tools, and water-safe factory finished surfaces
Directions for Use
For cleaning anything other than factory-finished aircraft surfaces, always spot test first. For best results dilute the concentrate with softened/distilled or demineralized ambient temperature water whenever possible.
Do not allow product to dry on surface. Do not clean over asphalt.
Maximum dilution for non-corrosion to metals is 1:13 (7.1% solution)
Compatible with oil/water separators for ease of disposal.
These dilution ratios are provided as a guide. The product can be custom-diluted to address specific application needs.
Heavy Cleaning: Dilute 1 part Extreme Simple Green to 3 parts water
Use to clean heavily soiled aircraft leading edges, blow-by, belly oil, parts washing, engine cleaning, concrete cleanup, heavily soiled floors and traffic areas, tool clean-up, as a wax remover and as a soak for gasket adhesives removal.
General Cleaning: Dilute 1 part Extreme Simple Green to 13 parts water
Use as a general hand-washdown of aircraft and vehicles and for regular maintenance cleaning of floors, walls and counters.
Pressure Washing: Dilute 1 part Extreme Simple Green to 30-50 parts water For heavily soiled aircraft, vehicles or structures use 30 parts water. For lightly soiled surfaces use 50 parts water.
Light Cleaning: Dilute 1 part Extreme Simple Green to 127 parts water For use as a "window wash" and very light cleaning. Wipe onto glass, mirror, chrome, and plexiglass and polish dry with clean, non-abrasive cloth.Application Instructions
- Dilute Extreme Simple Green with water per chart on label.
- Spray or sponge solution onto objects or dip them into the solution.
- Allow product to penetrate the soil. Heavy soils may require scrubbing.
- Damp wipe or rinse with water.
- Repeat if needed.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required