Simple Green Lime Scale Remover
Simple Green Lime Scale Remover dissolves lime scale, mineral deposits, hard water stains, soap scum and oxidation. The non-abrasive formula won't strip protective finishes, cause discoloration, etch or damage sensitive surfaces like harsh descalers.
- Removes even tough, built-up lime scale, mineral deposits, hard water stains, soap scum and oxidation with ease
- Fume-free formula deodorizes as it cleans leaving a pleasant wintergreen scent
- Organic salt formula is bleach, ammonia and phosphorous-free
- Non-abrasive formula won't strip protective finishes, cause discoloration, etch or damage sensitive surfaces like other harsh descalers
- Safely remove even long-term scale and scum build-up from a variety of surfaces including porcelain, ceramic tile, glass, aluminum, stainless, steel, chrome and more
- Descales equipment including HVAC components, pipes, hoses, tanks, storage systems, spray rack systems, washing machines and more
- Eliminates mineral deposits throughout kitchens and break rooms, including sinks, faucets, drinking fountains, coffee pots and dishwashers
- Removes soap scum and water stains from bathrooms, locker rooms, spas and beauty facilities including sinks, toilets, drains, showers, steam rooms and saunas
- Increases efficiency and restores clarity to landscaping equipment and building exteriors including spigots, sprinklers, lighting, windows, furniture and more
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Tetrasodium N
- Sodium Carbonate
- Citric Acid
- Isothiazolinone mixture
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
The following product falls under one or more of the regulations as set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and a General Conformity Certificate (Certificate of Conformity) has been made available for download.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.