Simple Green Clean Finish® Disinfectant Cleaner
Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner's ready-to-use formula outperforms many competitors in both disinfecting power and speed. The EPA registered, broad spectrum formula disinfects up to 20 times faster than other popular brands, which often require surfaces remain wet for up to 10 minutes.
- Hospital-grade, EPA registered, broad spectrum and bloodborne pathogen compliant
- Disinfects up to 20 times faster than the competition
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds
- Kills 14 bacteria and viruses that popular brands don't
- Sanitizes up to 6 times faster than the competition
Simple Green Clean Finish kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds, and is effective against 14 more pathogens that popular brands don't kill, including antibiotic and drug resistant superbugs like MRSA. The formula works quickly against rapidly spreading germs such as the Cold and Flu, Salmonella and E. Coli. It's also bloodborne pathogen compliant for use against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C and others.
- Tetra sodium ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid
- Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
- Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (C12-18)
- All other components below reportable levels