Simple Green® CLEAN FINISH® Disinfectant Cleaner
Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes when used according to disinfection directions. Use on hard non-porous surfaces. Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds (Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae). Use in homes, schools, veterinary clinics, gyms, motels, kennels, daycare centers, and more. Kills cold (Rhinovirus) and flu. Simple Green Clean Finish has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Simple Green Clean Finish can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus Type 1 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for additional information.
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 5 seconds (Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae).
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes when used according to disinfection directions. Sanitizes non-food contact surfaces.
- Kills cold (rhinovirus) and flu.
- Cuts through tough dirt and grime.
- Use on hard, non-porous surfaces: stainless steel, glazed porcelain, plastic, glazed stone, glazed granite, sealed stone, sealed granite. Use in homes, schools, veterinary clinics, gyms, motels, kennels, daycare centers and more.
- Eliminates your toughest household odors.
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective disinfectant against: Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL) Escherichia coli Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Staphylococcus aureus Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Kills Canine Parvovirus in 2 minutes!
- Kills Poliovirus in 5 minutes!
- Kills Rhinovirus in 2 minutes!
- This product is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against Norovirus (Norwalk Virus), Canine Parvovirus, Rhinovirus Type 14 and Rhinovirus Type 39, Feline Calicivirus when treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 2 minutes.
- This product is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Rotavirus, Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV), and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 1 minute.
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective disinfectant against: Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium, Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR), Acinetobacter baumannii Ceftazidime and Gentimicin Resistant, and Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenm Resistant. Kills Carbapenem Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)†††.
- 1 Quart
- 5 Gallons
- 55 Gallons
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
Fill or refill the Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner spray bottle with this product. Pour product into spray bottle over sink or tub basin.
GENERAL CLEANING: Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
SANITIZE NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACES and DEODORIZE: To sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces hold container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry. For heavily soiled surfaces, a pre-cleaning step is required. For surfaces that may come into contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner. Apply product with a hand pump trigger sprayer. Hold sprayer six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for the entire wet-contact time duration. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with clean cloth.
When using on food contact surfaces: counter tops, stovetops, highchairs, kitchen appliances, thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces with potable (tap) water after the wet-contact time has been reached. This product must not be used to clean eating utensils, glassware and dishes.
|surface to remain wet for|
|Avian Influenza (H5N1) NIBRG-14, HIV-1||30 seconds|
|Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV), Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV), Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), Human Rotavirus||1 Minute|
|Carbapenem Resistant Enterobacteriaeae (CRE), Escherichia coli [ESBL], Feline Calicivirus, Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenem Resistant, Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii Cefttazidime and Gentimicin Resistant, Norovirus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Rhinovirus Type 14, Rhinovirus Type 39, Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Staphylococcus aureus - Methicillin Resistant (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)||2 Minutes|
|Poliovirus Type 1||5 minutes|
†††Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenem Resistant.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.