Simple Green® Laundry Stain Remover
Simple Green Ready-To-Use Laundry Stain Remover removes unsightly and clothes-ruining stains. The professional strength formula breaks down even the toughest dirt, body oils, grease and food spills. The convenient spray bottle ensures stains are penetrated quickly and completely, only leaving behind a pleasant sunshine fresh scent.
Directions for Use(Spot test on a hidden area first.)
BEFORE USE: Make sure fabric is colorfast and washable. If unsure, test with a cotton swab on a small, inconspicuous area. If any color shows on swab, do not treat or launder – take to a cleaning professional. Not recommended for use on silk, wool, suede, or non-washable leather.
- Spray directly onto the stain, soaking the fabric.
- Allow to penetrate fabric for a minute or two (up to 5 min. for severe stains). Do not allow Simple Green Laundry Stain Remover to dry on the fabric before washing.
- Fold the stained fabric over on itself and rub fabric together gently.
- Launder as usual with whatever other laundry products you choose. Simple Green Laundry Stain Remover will not interfere with laundry detergents or additives (such as oxygen boosters or chlorine).
Rust, dyes, indelible inks, and bleach-spots will not be removed by Simple Green Laundry Stain Remover.
For Best Results: Treat stains as soon as possible after they occur. Allow Simple Green Laundry Stain Remover to remain wet on set-in or greasy stains for several hours before washing, re-wetting every so often if necessary.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Sodium Carbonatee
- Citric Acid
- Isothiazolinone mixture
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required