Simple Green® Oxy Solve Deck and Fence Cleaner
Simple Green Oxy Solve Deck and Fence Cleaner lifts away grime, oils and grease and eliminates stains from mold, mildew, algae and moss from decks, fences and other outdoor structures. Cleans using peroxide to brighten and renew surfaces without bleach.
- Cleans decks, fences and other outdoor structures
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Fast-acting foam cleans using the power of peroxide
Where To Buy Simple Green® Oxy Solve Deck and Fence Cleaner
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS – READ BEFORE USE: Protect eyes with glasses or goggles. Keep others and animals away from work site. It is best to pressure wash under cooler, non-windy conditions. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not mix with bleach or any other chemicals.
IMPORTANT TIPS: For vertical surfaces, apply solution from lower to higher areas and rinse from higher to lower areas to prevent streaking. After the job is done, rinse all lawn, plants, shrubs and trees contacted by the cleaner, and flush equipment with water before storage. Runoff may temporarily discolor some asphalt sealers – divert runoff or test in a small area first. Pressure washing may remove oxidized paint and weathered stains.
- Drop the siphon tube into the bottle or fill the on-board "soap reservoir".
- Switch equipment to plain water at low pressure and wet surface.
- At low-pressure setting, apply Simple Green Oxy Solve to an area that is small enough to be rinsed before it dries.
- Allow cleaner to dwell on surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse at high pressure, keeping the nozzle at least 2 feet from the surface and the spray perpendicular to the surface. Never spray upwards under siding.
MANUAL CLEANING: Mix 1-measure of Simple Green Oxy Solve with 20-measures of water in a bucket (example: 1.5 cups Simple Green to 2 gallons water). Clean in sections with a soft-bristle brush or sponge. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Rinse with a garden hose at highest pressure. Move to a new section and repeat.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Reviewed by 4 customers, showing 10 most recent
It's a good product
- This is a great product, I followed the directions and wow what a huge difference it made. I was so impressed I showed my friend he is looking for this same product . He had to know how we were able to make it look that good.
- 06/03/2019 Anonymous Princeton, WV
- I recently tried the Simple Green Oxy Solve Deck and Fence cleaner. I used it on the front deck to get it ready for summer. It cleaned the mold and leaf stains up really well. One pass and it came clean. Saved me a lot of time and a lot of scrubbing.
- 05/29/2019 Anonymous KY
Makes it look like new
- I had previously tried pressure cleaning my wooden fence with varied results. I found in order to get a good penetration of the stain I would have to be very close and possibly damage the wood. When I used this product however it was if the stains just disappeared. I did try two separate methods with this product. I pretreated mixing it into a gallon sprayer and using the tank on my pressure washer. I am not sure if the gallon sprayer is recommended but I had a section of fence that I could now adequately get to with my washer and this still did the trick with just the garden hose spray attachment. Have used other products for "easy" cleaning but this by far has worked the best. Will be using this from now on.
- 05/24/2019 Anonymous Tampa, FL
- This deck cleaner was very effective. It was easy to use and had great results. I was very impressed with how clean it got my deck. I will be getting this again.
- 05/22/2019 Anonymous Stowe, PA