Simple Green® Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner
Simple Green Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner removes dirt and stains from mold, mildew, moss, algae and more from vinyl, aluminum, stucco, wood, brick and other types of siding. Cleans using peroxide to brighten and renew surfaces without bleach.
- Cleans vinyl, aluminum, stucco, wood, brick and other siding
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Fast-acting foam cleans using the power of peroxide
Where To Buy Simple Green® Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS – READ BEFORE USE: Protect eyes with glasses or goggles. Keep others and animals away from work site. It is best to pressure wash under cooler, non-windy conditions. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not mix with bleach or any other chemicals.
IMPORTANT TIPS: For vertical surfaces, apply solution from lower to higher areas and rinse from higher to lower areas to prevent streaking. After the job is done, rinse all lawn, plants, shrubs and trees contacted by the cleaner, and flush equipment with water before storage. Runoff may temporarily discolor some asphalt sealers – divert runoff or test in a small area first. Pressure washing may remove oxidized paint and weathered stains.
- Drop the siphon tube into the bottle or fill the on-board "soap reservoir".
- Switch equipment to plain water at low pressure and wet surface.
- At low-pressure setting, apply Simple Green Oxy Solve to an area that is small enough to be rinsed before it dries.
- Allow cleaner to dwell on surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse at high pressure, keeping the nozzle at least 2 feet from the surface and the spray perpendicular to the surface. Never spray upwards under siding.
MANUAL CLEANING:Mix 1-measure of Simple Green Oxy Solve with 20-measures of water in a bucket (example: 1.5 cups Simple Green to 2 gallons water). Clean in sections with a soft-bristle brush or sponge. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Rinse with a garden hose at highest pressure. Move to a new section and repeat.
- Ethoxylated alcohols
- Hydrogen peroxide solution
- Tretrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Citric acid
- Etidronic acid
- Reviewed by 4 customers, showing 10 most recent
Simple to use Simple Green!
- I was able to use the Simple Green Oxy Solve House and Siding cleaner on both our house and vinyl fence. It was easy to apply with our pressure washer and coverage was outstanding. I have used other products before that seemed to work decent but always took several applications to fully work. The Simple Green was really effective at removing the dirt from the siding and the green areas from our vinyl fencing. I was very impressed with the effectiveness and the ability to not have to have multiple applications like some other products. I will be using this again for sure for the outdoor cleaning needs!
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous Owensboro, KY
Works well on vinyl siding.
- I used this on my vinyl siding in areas that had dark mildew stains from wet siding that is in the shade all the time. I mixed it according to the instructions and it worked well on some of the light stains but the heavier stains required some brushing. This would work well as part of an annual maintenance routine so no brushing is involved. This also worked really well on dirty siding that is under an awning.
- 06/04/2019 Anonymous New York, NY
Getting the House Clean for Spring and Summer
- I use Simple Green in my house since my daughter was born because I wanted safer chemicals that are good cleaners. I have used Simple Green Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner with my pressure washer to clean off all the dirt,soot, mildew, pollution, bugs, algae, moss, off the house, siding, and fence. It is safe for all my plants, grass, trees, pets, and animals. It uses peroxide which really helps brighten the my white PVC fence. I just soak the area with the cleaner let it sit then rinse off. The results vary if you have some areas that weren't clean in a few years it is going to take longer. This is something you need to do at least twice a year to keep your house clean. The more maintenance the better it works. You can also use this cleaner on your side walk or patio it is a good cleaner. The cleaner works on all surfaces. Brick, your driveway, You can't go wrong with Simple Green. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to give their house a good cleaning.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous NY
Algae be gone
- I had hang two topsy turvy upside down tomato plants on my third floor balcony three years ago. The fertilizer and water I applied to the plants had caused algae problem on the adjacent wood siding. Using power washer with common detergent had gotten rid of the algae temporarily, it keep coming back. I applied the Simple Green Oxy with pressure washer three weeks ago as soon as it delivered by FedEX. The result is amazing. I completely killed the algae.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous San Francisco, CA