Simple Green® Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner
Simple Green Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner removes dirt and stains from mold, mildew, moss, algae and more from vinyl, aluminum, stucco, wood, brick and other types of siding. Cleans using peroxide to brighten and renew surfaces without bleach.
- Cleans vinyl, aluminum, stucco, wood, brick and other siding
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Fast-acting foam cleans using the power of peroxide
Where To Buy Simple Green® Oxy Solve House and Siding Cleaner
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS – READ BEFORE USE: Protect eyes with glasses or goggles. Keep others and animals away from work site. It is best to pressure wash under cooler, non-windy conditions. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not mix with bleach or any other chemicals.
IMPORTANT TIPS: For vertical surfaces, apply solution from lower to higher areas and rinse from higher to lower areas to prevent streaking. After the job is done, rinse all lawn, plants, shrubs and trees contacted by the cleaner, and flush equipment with water before storage. Runoff may temporarily discolor some asphalt sealers – divert runoff or test in a small area first. Pressure washing may remove oxidized paint and weathered stains.
- Drop the siphon tube into the bottle or fill the on-board "soap reservoir".
- Switch equipment to plain water at low pressure and wet surface.
- At low-pressure setting, apply Simple Green Oxy Solve to an area that is small enough to be rinsed before it dries.
- Allow cleaner to dwell on surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse at high pressure, keeping the nozzle at least 2 feet from the surface and the spray perpendicular to the surface. Never spray upwards under siding.
MANUAL CLEANING:Mix 1-measure of Simple Green Oxy Solve with 20-measures of water in a bucket (example: 1.5 cups Simple Green to 2 gallons water). Clean in sections with a soft-bristle brush or sponge. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Rinse with a garden hose at highest pressure. Move to a new section and repeat.
- Ethoxylated alcohols
- Hydrogen peroxide solution
- Tretrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Citric acid
- Etidronic acid