Simple Green® Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner
Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner lifts dirt and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae from outdoor surfaces such as wood, plastic, concrete and more. Cleans using peroxide to brighten and renew surfaces without bleach.
- Cleans wood, plastic, vinyl, metal and other outdoor surfaces
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Fast-acting foam cleans using the power of peroxide
Where To Buy Simple Green® Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS – READ BEFORE USE: Protect eyes with glasses or goggles. Keep others and animals away from work site. It is best to pressure wash under cooler, non-windy conditions. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not mix with bleach or any other chemicals.
IMPORTANT TIPS: For vertical surfaces, apply solution from lower to higher areas and rinse from higher to lower areas to prevent streaking. After the job is done, rinse all lawn, plants, shrubs and trees contacted by the cleaner, and flush equipment with water before storage. Runoff may temporarily discolor some asphalt sealers – divert runoff or test in a small area first. Pressure washing may remove oxidized paint and weathered stains.
- Drop the siphon tube into the bottle or fill the on-board “soap reservoir”.
- Switch equipment to plain water at low pressure and wet surface.
- At low-pressure setting, apply Simple Green Oxy Solve to an area that is small enough to be rinsed before it dries.
- Allow cleaner to dwell on surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse at high pressure, keeping the nozzle at least 2 feet from the surface and the spray perpendicular to the surface. Never spray upwards under siding.
MANUAL CLEANING: Mix 1-measure of Simple Green Oxy Solve with 20-measures of water in a bucket (example: 1.5 cups Simple Green to 2 gallons water). Clean in sections with a soft-bristle brush or sponge. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Rinse with a garden hose at highest pressure. Move to a new section and repeat.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Reviewed by 2 customers, showing 10 most recent
Works very well
- Used Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Outdoor cleaner in my electric power washer. It worked well, took off a bit more dirt than just power washing. Does need to be rinsed off well, and you should read the directions before use. I generally don't use cleaners like this when I power wash, but always trusted the Oxy brand cleaners. It did help a bit, cleaned things up a little bit more. I think it's definitely worth using, as long as your power washer can use it.
- 06/06/2019 Anonymous Hamilton, NJ
"Simple" to use
- I decided to use this product on my dirty driveway, especially after a long hard winter with salt and other nasty stains. This concentrated product works if you really put the effort into it. This does not contain a strong chemical smell like other cleaners in its category have. It really did the trick in getting rid of leaf stains, bird droppings and leftover salt from the winter. My driveway really looked nice and clean! I had to use a lot of this however to really get the job done. The whole container to be exact. But it did what it claims to do. This was my first time using a Simple Green product, and i was pleased with it! I would try others, absolutely! They are an EPA Safe Choice product, so that is an added plus! Good for the environment!
- 05/28/2019 Anonymous Erie, PA