Simple Green® Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner
Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner utilizes the natural power of peroxide to provide high-performance cleaning and stain removal without toxic or abrasive chemicals that can be found in other pressure washer cleaning products. It has been awarded the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice label, verifying both its safety and performance, so you don't have to worry about harming the environment or endangering people, pets or wildlife. It goes on as a fast-acting, phosphate-free foam, removing tough, built up grime and stains and then dissipates quickly for easier rinsing and less water use.
- Safer, non-toxic* and biodegradable formula awarded the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice label
- Uses the natural power of peroxide to lift grime and remove stains and discoloration
- Cleans virtually all outdoor surfaces including wood, plastic, vinyl, fabric, fiberglass, concrete, stone, stucco, brick, cinderblock, composites and more
- Will not corrode or degrade metals or plastic
- Will not harm plants, lawns, pets or wildlife
- Can be released directly into oceans, lakes and waterways without harm to aquatic life making it ideal for cleaning docks, boats, watercraft and inflatables
- Concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of product, cleaning up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner's orally non-toxic and biodegradable formula safely cleans a wide variety of outdoor surfaces including wood, plastic, metal, vinyl, fabric, concrete, stone, stucco and more. Use it to cut through tough mud, grease and oils on RVs, ATVs, trucks, trailers, lawnmowers and other vehicles and equipment. The non-corrosive formula will not harm metals, painted surfaces or fiberglass. It can also be safely released directly into oceans, lakes and waterways making it ideal for cleaning docks, boats, watercraft and inflatables.
It easily removes discoloration from mold and mildew, tree sap, pollen and soot from vinyl and aluminum siding, wood, brick, stucco, stone and other building exteriors and floorings. It also eliminates unsightly oxidation and weathering on patios, decks, and gazebos. The non-acidic formula deep cleans awnings and patio furniture, removing stains from built-up dirt, birds, food and beverages without harming fabric. It also clean and brighten plastic and PVC without harmful chlorine.
The concentrate can be used in pressure washers or manually, for touch-ups in between large jobs. One gallon of the concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of product, cleaning up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Available at these and other local stores.
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS – READ BEFORE USE: Protect eyes with glasses or goggles. Keep others and animals away from work site. It is best to pressure wash under cooler, non-windy conditions. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not mix with bleach or any other chemicals.
IMPORTANT TIPS: For vertical surfaces, apply solution from lower to higher areas and rinse from higher to lower areas to prevent streaking. After the job is done, rinse all lawn, plants, shrubs and trees contacted by the cleaner, and flush equipment with water before storage. Runoff may temporarily discolor some asphalt sealers – divert runoff or test in a small area first. Pressure washing may remove oxidized paint and weathered stains.
- Drop the siphon tube into the bottle or fill the on-board “soap reservoir”.
- Switch equipment to plain water at low pressure and wet surface.
- At low-pressure setting, apply Simple Green Oxy Solve to an area that is small enough to be rinsed before it dries.
- Allow cleaner to dwell on surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse at high pressure, keeping the nozzle at least 2 feet from the surface and the spray perpendicular to the surface. Never spray upwards under siding.
MANUAL CLEANING: Mix 1-measure of Simple Green Oxy Solve with 20-measures of water in a bucket (example: 1.5 cups Simple Green to 2 gallons water). Clean in sections with a soft-bristle brush or sponge. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Rinse with a garden hose at highest pressure. Move to a new section and repeat.
- Ethoxylated alcohols
- Hydrogen peroxide solution
- Tretrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Citric acid
- Etidronic acid
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice label signifies that the formula for this product, as Simple Green has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive health and environmental characteristics than conventional products. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Simple Green, its integrity and good faith, for information on the composition, ingredients, and attributes of this product. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, i.e., via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Simple Green's non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the environmental and human health characteristics of the product, based on currently available information and scientific understanding.