Simple Green® Oxy Solve Concrete and Driveway Cleaner
Simple Green OxySolve Concrete and Driveway Cleaner lifts and powers away oil stains, grease, tire marks, exhaust buildup and more from driveways, walkways, patios and masonry. Uses peroxide to brighten and clean surfaces without bleach.
- Lifts oil and rust stains, grease, tire marks and exhaust buildup
- Cleans driveways, walkways, patios and masonry
- Recognized by the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice Program
Where To Buy Simple Green® Oxy Solve Concrete and Driveway Cleaner
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS – READ BEFORE USE:Protect eyes with glasses or goggles. Keep others and animals away from work site. It is best to pressure wash under cooler, non-windy conditions. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not mix with bleach or any other chemicals.
IMPORTANT TIPS: For vertical surfaces, apply solution from lower to higher areas and rinse from higher to lower areas to prevent streaking. After the job is done, rinse all lawn, plants, shrubs and trees contacted by the cleaner, and flush equipment with water before storage. Runoff may temporarily discolor some asphalt sealers – divert runoff or test in a small area first. Pressure washing may remove oxidized paint and weathered stains.
- Drop the siphon tube into the bottle or fill the on-board "soap reservoir".
- Switch equipment to plain water at low pressure and wet surface.
- At low-pressure setting, apply Simple Green Oxy Solve to an area that is small enough to be rinsed before it dries.
- Allow cleaner to dwell on surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse at high pressure, keeping the nozzle at least 2 feet from the surface and the spray perpendicular to the surface.
MANUAL CLEANING: Mix 1-measure of Simple Green Oxy Solve with 20-measures of water in a bucket (example: 1.5 cups Simple Green to 2 gallons water). Clean in sections with a soft-bristle brush or sponge. Do not allow cleaner to dry on surface before rinsing. Rinse with a garden hose at highest pressure. Move to a new section and repeat.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Reviewed by 4 customers, showing 10 most recent
- This product is simply amazing. It made my driveway looking brand new again.
- 06/02/2019 Anonymous South amboy, NJ
Great Driveway Cleaner!
- We live in a new housing development and the mud/muck and dirt is everywhere. Simple Green Oxy Solve Cleaner worked so good at removing all the dirt and grime from our driveway. It was easy to use and the smell was mild. I put the concentrate in a sprayer and sprayed it on my drive, let it sit a little then took a hose and spray all the dirt and grime away.
- 05/20/2019 Anonymous Wylie, TX
Does a fairly good job
- I bring my work truck home and it leaks oil, grease and different fluids on our driveway. It is hard finding a product that can clean my driveway and make it look good but I tried this Oxy Solve Concrete and Driveway Cleaner with my pressure washer and I thought it did a fairly good job. It did not get all the tough oil stains off the driveway but it did a better job than any other product I have tried so far and there is so much less dirt and grime on my driveway. I would use it again.
- 05/19/2019 Anonymous VA
I would buy agai
- Cleaned grime off my house that was 30 years old!
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Dallas, TX