Simple Green® Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner
This professional grade, concentrated formula is certified by The Carpet and Rug Institute not to damage carpet fibers or backings. Effectively cleans carpets, rugs, fabrics, and upholstery without harmful chemicals. Can use in carpet extraction machines.
- Professional-grade carpet, fabric, and upholstery cleaner
- Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute
- Removes heavy soils such as dirt, grime, food spills and more
Where To Buy Simple Green® Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner
Directions for Use
Always Spot test on a hidden area first.
- Vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Mix concentrate with ambient water per chart on product label.
- Pre-spray the carpet with solution until fibers are moistened.
- Light agitation of carpet with a carpet brush or rake will increase cleaning efficiency.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before extracting.
- To extract, fill the extraction machine's reservoir with water. Use the equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Maximize the amount of water removed from the carpet by making a water extraction pass with the water spray on and then again with the spray off and the vacuum on.
- Test the carpet with your hand: If your hand comes away with water droplets, extract again with the spray off. If your hand comes away damp and the carpet feels wrung out, you have extracted correctly.
- Wait for the carpet to dry before walking on it. To dry thoroughly, open windows and use fans.
- Once carpet is completely dry, vacuum thoroughly.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Simple Green® Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner has not been reviewed yet.