Simple Green® Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner
Simple Green Pro Grade Carpet Cleaner is a non-toxic, biodegradable and professional grade formula certified by The Carpet and Rug Institute not to damage carpet fibers or backings. It cleans a wide variety of carpets, rugs, fabrics and upholstery without harmful peroxides or bleach that can cause damage and discoloration.
- Safe for use in all carpet cleaning equipment
- Cost-effective concentrate removes tough stains and heavy soils from carpets, fabric and upholstery
- Fragrance-free, clean rinsing formula
- Strong enough for high-traffic areas but gentle enough for regular use
- Anionic Polymers
- Non-Ionic Surfactant
- Amphoteric Surfactant
- Isothiazolin Preservative
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Always Spot test on a hidden area first.
- Vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Mix concentrate with ambient water per chart on product label.
- Pre-spray the carpet with solution until fibers are moistened.
- Light agitation of carpet with a carpet brush or rake will increase cleaning efficiency.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before extracting.
- To extract, fill the extraction machine's reservoir with water. Use the equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Maximize the amount of water removed from the carpet by making a water extraction pass with the water spray on and then again with the spray off and the vacuum on.
- Test the carpet with your hand: If your hand comes away with water droplets, extract again with the spray off. If your hand comes away damp and the carpet feels wrung out, you have extracted correctly.
- Wait for the carpet to dry before walking on it. To dry thoroughly, open windows and use fans.
- Once carpet is completely dry, vacuum thoroughly.