Simple Green® Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner
Simple Green Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner is a professional grade cleaner and degreaser that breaks down grease and removes stains on a wide variety of surfaces including engines, car exteriors, machinery, floors, walls and more.
- Professional grade concentrated cleaner and degreaser
- Breaks down tough grease, eliminates grime and removes stains
- Cleans engines, car exteriors, machinery and more
Where To Buy Simple Green® Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner
Directions for Use
Spot test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Mix with water for severity of soil (See chart below).
- Apply to surface via spray, mop, or wipe.
- Allow several minutes contact before rinsing. For best result, rinse or damp wipe.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 3 cups of water or use a 1:3 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: engines, tires, wheels, tools, bumpers, grease, oil stains, ovens, grills, range hoods, vents, and floor wax removal.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 5 cups of water or use a 1:5 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: floors, finished wood, painted surfaces, polished marble, stainless steel, chrome, plastics, counters, stove-tops, refrigerators, sinks, showers, tubs, tile and toilets.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 13 cups of water or use a 1:13 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: cabinets, colorfast carpets and fabrics, exterior of cars, vans, trucks, RVs or boats, and dashboards.
DIRECTIONS FOR PRESSURE WASHING
- Water plants and lawn around area to be cleaned.
- Drop siphon hose into bottle or pre-mix according to equipment instructions.
- Pressure wash vertical surfaces from bottom to top and rinse from top to bottom.
- Rinse plants and lawn with water again after cleaning is done.
DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON SURFACE.
DO NOT CLEAN OVER ASPHALT.
DO NOT USE ON: LEATHER, SUEDE, UNFINISHED WOOD, PLASTIC INSTRUMENT PANELS, OPALS OR PEARLS.
- C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate