Simple Green® Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner
Simple Green Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner is a professional grade cleaner and degreaser that breaks down grease and removes stains on a wide variety of surfaces including engines, car exteriors, machinery, floors, walls and more.
- Professional grade concentrated cleaner and degreaser
- Breaks down tough grease, eliminates grime and removes stains
- Cleans engines, car exteriors, machinery and more
Where To Buy Simple Green® Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner
Directions for Use
Spot test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Mix with water for severity of soil (See chart below).
- Apply to surface via spray, mop, or wipe.
- Allow several minutes contact before rinsing. For best result, rinse or damp wipe.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 3 cups of water or use a 1:3 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: engines, tires, wheels, tools, bumpers, grease, oil stains, ovens, grills, range hoods, vents, and floor wax removal.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 5 cups of water or use a 1:5 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: floors, finished wood, painted surfaces, polished marble, stainless steel, chrome, plastics, counters, stove-tops, refrigerators, sinks, showers, tubs, tile and toilets.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 13 cups of water or use a 1:13 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: cabinets, colorfast carpets and fabrics, exterior of cars, vans, trucks, RVs or boats, and dashboards.
DIRECTIONS FOR PRESSURE WASHING
- Water plants and lawn around area to be cleaned.
- Drop siphon hose into bottle or pre-mix according to equipment instructions.
- Pressure wash vertical surfaces from bottom to top and rinse from top to bottom.
- Rinse plants and lawn with water again after cleaning is done.
DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON SURFACE.
DO NOT CLEAN OVER ASPHALT.
DO NOT USE ON: LEATHER, SUEDE, UNFINISHED WOOD, PLASTIC INSTRUMENT PANELS, OPALS OR PEARLS.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Reviewed by 6 customers, showing 10 most recent
Very heavy duty cleaner
- Keep in mind this cleaner needs to be diluted, but it is safe for alloy/aluminum surfaces which is very nice. You need to mix it either in a 1:3 up to a 1:13 ratio depending on the cleaning need. I did find it broke up built on grease etc. very well with very little elbow grease. It's really good for cleaning up tool without damaging the surface which is great for people that like to cleanup their tools after every job. Grab a quick spray bottle of this in the shop and you are ready to clean up almost anything. Another use I found for it was using it with my pressure washer on sidewalks and walkways, talk about easy removal of dirt and grime. I have used simple gree products for years, but this was the first time I used their professional grade stuff and it really does make a difference.
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous ID
Good degreaser thats alloy friendly
- Used to clean and degrease a newly acquired motorcycle. This was the product of choice as it is safe for alloy/aluminum surfaces. Combined with some brushing it worked well for removing the grime and built up chain oil. This will remain my go to cleaner for my power equipment and automotive degreasing.
- 06/04/2019 Anonymous Lexington, IL
Strips off the built up machine cutting fluid
- I tried this on an old CNC machine at work to really give it a test. We usually use normal Simple Green and this stuff was Simple Green on steroids. It worked fantastically and I like that I can vary the strength to clean my parts. I tried letting some tools soak over night and they came out oil free.
- 05/19/2019 Anonymous Santa Clara, CA
Will never use another brand
- I first tried this out a couple weeks ago and it did an amazing job. The floors look almost new and the whole house smells better in general. A safe solution that keeps my safer than the harmful chemicals in other brands.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Kennesaw, GA
- I have been using this cleaner for about two weeks. It works awesome. It helps break through all the dirt, mud, and food that was on my tile floor. It also smells great. Good quality cleaner.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Tunkhannock, PA
- This was a sample. I liked that I could determine what strength to mix up depending on my cleaning requirements. Worked every bit as good as the "green" simple green. This works just as well as other more expensive products I've purchased. When this is empty, I will buy the replacement. I was not aware of the ProHD before this survey sample was provided to me. I'm very glad to have found this product. I like how easy it was to mix, just remember to let it sit a few minutes before rinsing.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous AZ