Simple Green® Outdoor Odor Eliminator
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator removes smells left behind by animal urine, stool, vomit and other organic matter. This formula uses powerful natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source on grass, turf, gravel, concrete, and more.
- Neutralize pet odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit, and more
- Use on grass, artificial turf, gravel, concrete, brick, and more
- Uses powerful natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source
Where To Buy Simple Green® Outdoor Odor Eliminator
Directions for Use
- Remove solid waste from area.
- Shake bottle well.
- Point nozzle away from people and pets and only in the direction you want to spray. Connect sprayer to hose.
- Turn on water. Push safety tab toward hose and turn nozzle control clockwise to On position.
- Spray down area. For extra-heavily soiled areas, spray then scrub with brush. Repeat if necessary.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Reviewed by 9 customers, showing 10 most recent
Only thing that works for us...
- It works nicely on our fake patch of "grass" in the backyard. The key is adjusting the volume and frequency based on YOUR particular situation. Our "dogs bathroom" is pretty small, about 12' x 15'. With 3 dogs and a pretty small area the smell can get funky pretty quick. So I do about 1/4 of the hose bottle 2x per week. It literally takes a minute to do this. I could probably get away with 1x per week but I don't mind it because it takes almost no time to do it. Do it at night!! If you do it during the day it will evaporate too quickly and the results will not be as good. Some complained about the fact it doesn't last as long as they would like. Listen, your choice is this or to maintain a live lawn. Or, to "enjoy" the pungent smell of dog urine. You get to choose.
- 05/20/2021 Moondoggy Torrance, CA
Great Product that Works!
- The people writing negative reviews about this do not understand how it works. Imagine this product is a car wash. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the most dirty, your car is a dirty 10. So you take it to the car wash and after the car is clean, it's a 1. Over the next several weeks/months, your car accumulates dirt and slowly gets back to a 10. That's not the fault of the car wash. This product is great at breaking down bacteria and it does what it says. It does not advertise a "residual" component that continues to break down bacteria. As the dogs introduce new waste, yes, bacteria will continue to develop but this is a constant battle for any pet owner. There is no magic wand that makes all future urine and solid waste smell like fresh baked bread. That's just crazy talk!!!! Anyway, we have 4 dogs and turf and this product cleans up the turf. We apply it every month to 6 weeks based upon time of year. It also smells nice right after application. Not chemical nice but "fresh" nice. By the way, if you have small, female dogs, they are more likely to get a UTI because their girl parts are closer to the ground. If the ground is dirty, their girl parts get dirty. An added benefit of this is it helps reduce the likelihood of that.
- 03/09/2021 Skippy Colorado Springs, CO
- I am so happy I got the opportunity to sample this product. Though I have not tried anything similar I am pleased with the results of this outdoor odor eliminator I was alittle skeptical as to how it would work or if it would work. Once I tried it in the yard I was sold, it worked very well at eliminating the odor from my pets. I was not aware of this product before participation in this campaign. I would definitely recommend this products to family & friends .
- 06/12/2019 Anonymous New York, NY
Four dogs, no smell.
- Having four dogs, keeping on top of the back yard mess can be a challenge. I haven't tried any other products of the sort, so don't have a point of comparison, but keeping my yard clean is made much easier with Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator. The hose-connected sprayer makes it straightforward to apply. It definitely works best when it won't dry up too quickly, like in the evenings or just after a rain. The scent of the product itself fades fast, but the smell of dog waste doesn't return for about two-three weeks, necessitating regular re-application. Just something I can add to my regular yard maintenance routine. I haven't noticed any adverse effects on my dogs, but I also make sure to pick up any toys or things in the yard that they might play with, and use the product in the evening after they've gone out, so it has a good 10 or more hours to do its job and dry before they come into contact with the areas sprayed with it.
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous Austin, TX
Not Long Lasting
- We tried using this in our backyard area where our dogs go out often. With 3 dogs it can become a little funky at times. Upon application it has some odor eliminating properties, but with constant spring rain, it's washed away too quickly. I would rather not have to reapply on a daily or even weekly basis. I will not be repurchasing.
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous Richmond, VA
Will buy again!
- This really eliminated the smell of cat and dog urine in our yard. Easy to apply and smelled great. We even tried it near out cat liter boxes and it worked great!
- 05/21/2019 Anonymous ID
Works great and safe for pets
- My biggest concern for this product is the safety of my dogs. Fortunately, it is completely safe and very easy to apply. It eliminated my unseemly outdoor odors that a person can have when owning pets and it wasn't a mess to deal with. It was very easy to use and made me less stressed about having guests over on my patio. Peace of mind in a bottle.
- 05/20/2019 Anonymous Overland Park, KS
- This is our first time using Simple Green Odor Eliminator and it works great. I love the spray bottle design-you connect water hose directly to the bottle and it sprays without a need of mixing it. We used it on our backyard and it did it's job- no odor.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Sarasota, FL
Must have if you own pets!
- I have two dogs and I always keep them, they love to hang around the porche areaZ even thought they get bathed often they it still smells bad and I usually go and disinfected with bleach. I get it all over my close and I make a mess. I've switched to simple green and omg what a difference. It smells sooo good and maintains it fresh for a long period.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Fresno, CA