Simple Green® Outdoor Odor Eliminator
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator removes odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and other organic matter. The orally non-toxic formula uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source on grass, turf, gravel, concrete and more.
- Removes odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and more
- Use on grass, artificial turf, gravel, concrete, brick and more
- Powerful, natural enzymes eliminate odors at the source
Where To Buy Simple Green® Outdoor Odor Eliminator
Directions for Use
- Remove solid waste from area.
- Shake bottle well.
- Point nozzle away from people and pets and only in the direction you want to spray. Connect sprayer to hose.
- Turn on water. Push safety tab toward hose and turn nozzle control clockwise to On position.
- Spray down area. For extra-heavily soiled areas, spray then scrub with brush. Repeat if necessary.
- Sodium dodecyl Sulfate
- Modified Polymer
- Sodium Saccharin
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus pumilus
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus megaterium
- Fragrance including Benzyl Alcohol
- Reviewed by 8 customers, showing 10 most recent
- I am so happy I got the opportunity to sample this product. Though I have not tried anything similar I am pleased with the results of this outdoor odor eliminator I was alittle skeptical as to how it would work or if it would work. Once I tried it in the yard I was sold, it worked very well at eliminating the odor from my pets. I was not aware of this product before participation in this campaign. I would definitely recommend this products to family & friends .
- 06/12/2019 Anonymous New York, NY
Four dogs, no smell.
- Having four dogs, keeping on top of the back yard mess can be a challenge. I haven't tried any other products of the sort, so don't have a point of comparison, but keeping my yard clean is made much easier with Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator. The hose-connected sprayer makes it straightforward to apply. It definitely works best when it won't dry up too quickly, like in the evenings or just after a rain. The scent of the product itself fades fast, but the smell of dog waste doesn't return for about two-three weeks, necessitating regular re-application. Just something I can add to my regular yard maintenance routine. I haven't noticed any adverse effects on my dogs, but I also make sure to pick up any toys or things in the yard that they might play with, and use the product in the evening after they've gone out, so it has a good 10 or more hours to do its job and dry before they come into contact with the areas sprayed with it.
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous Austin, TX
Not Long Lasting
- We tried using this in our backyard area where our dogs go out often. With 3 dogs it can become a little funky at times. Upon application it has some odor eliminating properties, but with constant spring rain, it's washed away too quickly. I would rather not have to reapply on a daily or even weekly basis. I will not be repurchasing.
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous Richmond, VA
Will buy again!
- This really eliminated the smell of cat and dog urine in our yard. Easy to apply and smelled great. We even tried it near out cat liter boxes and it worked great!
- 05/21/2019 Anonymous ID
Works great and safe for pets
- My biggest concern for this product is the safety of my dogs. Fortunately, it is completely safe and very easy to apply. It eliminated my unseemly outdoor odors that a person can have when owning pets and it wasn't a mess to deal with. It was very easy to use and made me less stressed about having guests over on my patio. Peace of mind in a bottle.
- 05/20/2019 Anonymous Overland Park, KS
Simple and easy to use
- Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator is so easy to use. After cleaning up pet waste, just attach the handle bottle to your hose and gently spray to saturate the area you want to freshen. This works on yards, decks and patios, and even artificial turf. Natural micro-organisms remove odor from urine and feces by attacking the source of the smell for fast response. I love that it is non-toxic, making it safe for both pets and children, so I don't have to worry about either my dog or my children coming into contact with it. Ease of use makes me give this a big thumbs up!
- 05/18/2019 Anonymous Ogden, UT
- This is our first time using Simple Green Odor Eliminator and it works great. I love the spray bottle design-you connect water hose directly to the bottle and it sprays without a need of mixing it. We used it on our backyard and it did it's job- no odor.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Sarasota, FL
Must have if you own pets!
- I have two dogs and I always keep them, they love to hang around the porche areaZ even thought they get bathed often they it still smells bad and I usually go and disinfected with bleach. I get it all over my close and I make a mess. I've switched to simple green and omg what a difference. It smells sooo good and maintains it fresh for a long period.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Fresno, CA