Simple Green® CLEAN FINISH® Disinfectant Cleaner
Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting any non-porous surface.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA IN 5 SECONDS**
- Kills Cold†† & Flu
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective disinfectant against: Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL) Escherichia coli, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1 (HIV-1) and Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1) NIBRG-14, when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Kills Canine Parvovirus in 2 minutes
- Kills Poliovirus in 5 minutes!
- Kills Rhinovirus in 2 minutes
- This product is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Rotavirus, Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 1 minute.
- This product is an effective virucide on hard, non-porous surfaces against Norovirus (Norwalk Virus), Canine Parvovirus, Rhinovirus Type 14 and Rhinovirus Type 39, Feline Calicivirus, when treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 2 minutes.
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective disinfectant against: Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium, Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii Ceftazidime and Gentimicin Resistant, and Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenm Resistant. Kills Carbapenem Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)†††
- Eliminates odors
- Cuts through tough grime
- Will not harm surfaces: including acrylic, sealed fiberglass and vinyl
Where To Buy Simple Green® CLEAN FINISH® Disinfectant Cleaner
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
GENERAL CLEANING: Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
SANITIZE NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACES and DEODORIZE: To sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces hold container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry. For heavily soiled surfaces, a pre-cleaning step is required. For surfaces that may come into contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner. Apply product with a hand pump trigger sprayer. Hold sprayer six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with clean cloth.
When using on food contact surfaces: counter tops, stovetops, highchairs, kitchen appliances, thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces with potable (tap) water after the wet-contact time has been reached. This product must not be used to clean eating utensils, glassware and dishes.
**Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumoniae
†††Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenem Resistant.