Simple Green® CLEAN FINISH® Disinfectant Cleaner
Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting any non-porous surface.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA IN 5 SECONDS**
- Kills Cold†† & Flu
- Simple Green Clean Finish has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Simple Green Clean Finish can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus Type 1 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for additional information.
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective disinfectant against: Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL) Escherichia coli Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Staphylococcus aureus Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1 (HIV-1) and Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1) NIBRG-14 when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Kills Canine Parvovirus in 2 minutes
- Kills Poliovirus in 5 minutes
- Kills Rhinovirus in 2 minutes
- This product is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Rotavirus Hepatitis B (HBV) Hepatitis C (HCV) Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 1 minute.
- This product is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against Norovirus (Norwalk Virus) Canine Parvovirus Rhinovirus Type 14 and Rhinovirus Type 39 Feline Calicivirus when treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 2 minutes.
- Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is an effective disinfectant against: Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii Ceftazidime and Gentimicin Resistant and Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenm Resistant. Kills Carbapenem Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)†††
- Eliminates odors
- Cuts through tough grime
Where To Buy Simple Green® CLEAN FINISH® Disinfectant Cleaner
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
GENERAL CLEANING: Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
SANITIZE NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACES and DEODORIZE: To sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces hold container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry. For heavily soiled surfaces, a pre-cleaning step is required. For surfaces that may come into contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner. Apply product with a hand pump trigger sprayer. Hold sprayer six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with clean cloth.
When using on food contact surfaces: counter tops, stovetops, highchairs, kitchen appliances, thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces with potable (tap) water after the wet-contact time has been reached. This product must not be used to clean eating utensils, glassware and dishes.
**Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumoniae
†††Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenem Resistant.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Reviewed by 6 customers, showing 10 most recent
Great multipurpose cleaner!
- I am loving this disinfectant cleaner. I use it all over the house, especially the kitchen and bathroom. It smells good, and doesn't leave any residue at all. It is super handy to have and easy to use. I would buy this again!
- 05/27/2019 Anonymous ND
Smells amazing and works on many surfaces
- The Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner is very effective at disinfecting almost any surface. It kills 99.9% of bacteria within seconds. It cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes all at once. I like that no scrubbing is needed because the product works directly on contact. I haven't tried a product that was as effective as the Simple Green Cleaner. I feel safe using this product knowing that it kills harmful bacteria that causes the Cold, Flu, MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, HIV-1, and many more. The product isn't strong and has a very pleasant smell unlike other disinfectants that I've used. I really appreciate that as I have 2 small kids and 2 dogs. I am very impressed and I highly recommend this product!
- 05/23/2019 Anonymous NY
Light scent and cleans well!
- This product is a great multipurpose cleaner! It has a light scent, sprays evenly, and wipes clean. It says it disinfects within seconds and kills common germs and viruses and more!! It's a great cleaner to help keep your home free of germs and smelling fresh. I use this as a deep cleaner throughout the out the week. I highly recommend this product!
- 05/21/2019 Anonymous Omaha, NE
Fresh and clean
- I used the clean finish on my counters and it worked great. It left a fresh small and didn't leave a sticky or grimy residue.
- 05/20/2019 Anonymous PA
- I was not aware of this product beforehand. This cleaner really does the job for me. It's gets all the dirt, grime up while also disinfecting everything with ease. I feel very comfortable using this every time to get all the germs up around my house. I'm very happy with this product. I definitely recommend.
- 05/19/2019 Anonymous Lexington, KY
Excellent for deep cleaning
- I am a weekend cleaning warrior. I dont like to do any cleaning project more than once and rely on great products to get the job done. I was really pleased with the scent, the cleaning power and even the spray trigger. I used it clean and sanitize both the kitchen and bath and was pleased with the results.
- 05/19/2019 Anonymous Asheville, NC