Simple Green® Lime Scale Remover
Simple Green Lime Scale Remover is specially formulated to effectively dissolve and remove mineral deposits, hard water marks and soap scum without traditional harmful acids. The organic salt ingredient within Simple Green Lime Scale Remover doesn't strip protective finishes from porcelain, tile and plumbing.
- Removes lime scale, calcium, soap scum, and other hard water and mineral soils
- Non-fuming, phosphate-free formula
- No bleach, ammonia or phosphorous
- Pleasant wintergreen scent
Directions for Use
Always spot test on a hidden area first. This sprayer can deliver in a spray or a foam. Simple Green Lime Scale Remover is highly effective when applied as a foam.
- Spray onto surface, or apply with a damp sponge or cloth
- Scrub around fixtures with a stiff, non-metallic brush to loosen heavy deposit build-up.
- Immediately rinse thoroughly for shiny, clean results.
- Urea Hydrochloride
- Sodium Citrate
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Potassium Iodide
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
The following product falls under one or more of the regulations as set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and a General Conformity Certificate (Certificate of Conformity) has been made available for download.