How to Clean Tile Floors
When cleaning tile floors, it's important to use a cleaner that won't damage the surface of the tile or your grout. Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is great for cleaning up spills and tackling heavy dirt buildup. Plus, it's non-toxic and biodegradable, ensuring that it's safer for your family and your pets, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemical exposure.
If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test before cleaning.
- Sweep floor first to remove dust and dirt.
- Mix ½ cup Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner with 1 gallon of water (1 ½ cups per gallon for heavy cleaning).
- Spray or mop the solution onto the floor in sections. Don’t over-wet the surface. Don't allow dirty water to soak into grout.
- For dirty spots and grout scrub with a soft bristle brush. (See How To Clean Grout)
- Wipe or damp-mop with clean water and allow to dry.
Available at these and other local stores.