Simple Green® Deck & Fence Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Safely removes environmental pollution, dirt and grime from decks, fences, and other outdoor structures. Formulated for use on wood, vinyl, and composite materials used in decks and fences today, it removes stubborn stains like soot, exhaust, tree sap and pollen. Its inherently biodegradable formula is safe for lawns and pressure washing equipment alike.*
- Manual or pressure washer cleaning of wood, vinyl, and composite materials
- Will not harm plants, trees or lawns*
- Phosphate and bleach-free formula is safer for use in areas later visited by children, pets, or other wildlife*
- Concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of cleaning solution per bottle
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- It is best to pressure wash during early morning or dusk hours when the sun is not as intense, or on an overcast, non-windy day.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
*Inherently Biodegradable formula: >60% degradation in 28 days, with maximum tested 90% degradation in 54 days (OECD 301D). Follow all label directions for use regarding soil saturation and rinsing.