Simple Green® Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner
Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces in 5 seconds*, keeping every room of your home sanitized, disinfected and smelling fresh. The ready-to-use antibacterial formula is safe for everyday use, while working up to 20 times faster than the competition, killing cold & flu viruses as well as 14 additional disease-causing organisms.
Alcohol and bleach-free, Clean Finish multipurpose sanitizing spray removes dirt, grease, food residue and tough stains from a variety of non-porous surfaces throughout the house including cabinets, chairs, computers, cribs, countertops, garbage cans and more.
Simple Green Clean Finish is an effective disinfectant against:
- E. coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Canine Parvovirus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- And more
Available at these and other local stores.
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not for use on critical and semi-critical medical device surfaces.
GENERAL CLEANING: Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
SANITIZE NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACES and DEODORIZE: To sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces hold container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry. For heavily soiled surfaces, a pre-cleaning step is required. For surfaces that may come into contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner. Apply product with a hand pump trigger sprayer. Hold sprayer six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with clean cloth.
When using on food contact surfaces: counter tops, stovetops, highchairs, kitchen appliances, thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces with potable (tap) water. This product must not be used to clean eating utensils, glassware and dishes.