Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner
Concentrated Simple Green had it right from the start. A safer non-toxic* cleaner and degreaser that really works and can be economically custom-diluted for many, many different uses. From floors and walls to pots and pans, windows to sinks and drains, even greasy tools, it only takes a little Simple Green to get big jobs done around the house.
- Safer cleaner and degreaser
- Powerful, all-purpose cleaning
- Non-toxic* and biodegradable formula
- Versatile concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use brands
Water, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate, Sodium carbonate, Citric Acid, Colorant, Fragrance.
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Use as-is, or dilute with water. Using ambient temperature water saves energy. Spot test on a hidden area first.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 1 cup water or use a 1:10 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as BBQ grills, drains, driveways, showers, engines, tires, toilets, tools, and wheels.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 4 cups water or use a 1:30 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as bikes, toys, boat exteriors, cabinets, car exteriors, carpet cleaning, fiberglass, floors (non-wood), microwave ovens, polished marble, sports and exercise equipment, stainless steel, tiles, and walls.
- Apply solution.
- Leave on heavy soils for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub if needed.
- Rinse or damp-wipe with clean water.
- Repeat if needed.
DO NOT USE ON SUEDE, LEATHER, UNFINISHED WOOD, OPALS OR PEARLS.
*This formula is orally non-toxic per The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals and readily biodegradable per OECD 301D.