Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner
Concentrated Simple Green had it right from the start. A safer non–toxic* cleaner and degreaser that really works and can be economically custom–diluted for many, many different uses. From floors and walls to pots and pans, windows to sinks and drains, even greasy tools, it only takes a little Simple Green to get big jobs done around the house.
- Safer cleaner and degreaser
- Powerful, all–purpose cleaning
- Non–toxic* and biodegradable formula
- Versatile concentrate lasts far longer than ready–to–use brands
Water, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate, Sodium carbonate, Citric Acid, Colorant, Fragrance.
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Use as-is, or dilute with hot or cold water.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 1 cup water or use a 1:10 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as BBQ grills, drains, driveways, showers, engines, tires, toilets, tools, and wheels.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 4 cups water or use a 1:30 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as bikes, toys, boat exteriors, cabinets, car exteriors, carpet cleaning, fiberglass, floors (non-wood), microwave ovens, polished marble, sports and exercise equipment, stainless steel, tiles, and walls.
- Apply solution.
- Leave on heavy soils for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub if needed.
- Rinse or damp-wipe with clean water.
- Repeat if needed.
DO NOT USE ON SUEDE, LEATHER, UNFINISHED WOOD, OPALS OR PEARLS.
*This formula is orally non–toxic per The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals and readily biodegradable per OECD 301D.