Extreme Simple Green® Motorsports Cleaner & Degreaser
This cleaning and degreasing product is extremely aggressive on grease and heavy soils, but won't harm the high-performance surfaces found on motorsports equipment. The safer clean for motorcycles, ATVs, sports cars, RVs, watercraft, bicycles, aftermarket parts, equipment and more.
- Strong cleaning and degreasing power
- Won't harm high-end surfaces
- Great for motorsports equipment, aircrafts, boats, cycling equipment and other equipment
- Readily biodegradable*, phosphate-free formula
Water (Aqua), Triethanolamine, Ethoxylated Alcohol (and) Quaternary Amine, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, Sodium Silicate.
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Extreme Simple Green® Motorsports Cleaner & Degreaser
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Surfaces must be cool and cleaning done out of direct sun. Use as-is, or dilute with hot or cold water.
- 32 oz. Containers: Dilute 2 cups Simple Green to 2 cups water.
- Gallon Containers: 8 cups Simple Green to 8 cups water.
- 32 oz. Containers: Dilute 1/2 cup Simple Green to 32 ounces water.
- Gallon Containers: Dilute 2 cups Simple Green to 1 gallon water.
- 32 oz. Containers: Dilute 2 tablespoons Simple Green to 32 ounces water.
- Gallon Containers: Dilute 1/2 cup Simple Green to 1 gallon water.
- Apply EXTREME Simple Green to dirty areas via spray, wipe, or dip methods.
- Wash, scrub, or agitate tough soils if necessary. Always use non-abrasive cloths, sponges, or soft-bristle brushes and rinse them often to prevent scratching from grit.
- Rinse with clean water for best results.
*Readily biodegradable per OECD 301D