Extreme Simple Green® Motorsports Cleaner & Degreaser
This cleaning and degreasing product is extremely aggressive on grease and heavy soils, but won’t harm the high–performance surfaces found on motorsports equipment. The safer clean for motorcycles, ATVs, sports cars, RVs, watercraft, bicycles, aftermarket parts, equipment and more.
- Strong cleaning and degreasing power
- Won’t harm high–end surfaces
- Great for motorsports equipment, aircrafts, boats, cycling equipment and other equipment
- Readily biodegradable*, phosphate-free formula
Water (Aqua), Triethanolamine, Ethoxylated Alcohol (and) Quaternary Amine, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, Sodium Silicate.
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Extreme Simple Green® Motorsports Cleaner & Degreaser
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Surfaces must be cool and cleaning done out of direct sun. Use as-is, or dilute with hot or cold water.
- 32 oz. Containers: Dilute 2 cups Simple Green to 2 cups water.
- Gallon Containers: 8 cups Simple Green to 8 cups water.
- 32 oz. Containers: Dilute 1/2 cup Simple Green to 32 ounces water.
- Gallon Containers: Dilute 2 cups Simple Green to 1 gallon water.
- 32 oz. Containers: Dilute 2 tablespoons Simple Green to 32 ounces water.
- Gallon Containers: Dilute 1/2 cup Simple Green to 1 gallon water.
- Apply EXTREME Simple Green to dirty areas via spray, wipe, or dip methods.
- Wash, scrub, or agitate tough soils if necessary. Always use non-abrasive cloths, sponges, or soft-bristle brushes and rinse them often to prevent scratching from grit.
- Rinse with clean water for best results.
*Readily biodegradable per OECD 301D