Simple Green® Bike Cleaner & Degreaser
Specially formulated to cut through tough, caked-on mud, dirt, grease, grime, and other road and trail soils. Simple Green Bike Cleaner & Degreaser breaks down dirt, grease and grime while being non-corrosive to delicate parts and paint.
- Cuts through tough road grime
- Non-corrosive to metals during cleaning
- Won't discolor or harm delicate, painted surfaces
- Safe for rubber and plastic parts
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Tetrasodion N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Citric Acid
- Isothiazolinone mixture
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Wet bike with water.
- Spray Simple Green BIKE on soiled areas. Scrub if necessary.
- Allow solution to penetrate soiled surfaces for several minutes - up to 10 minutes for heavier soils. Do not allow to dry.
- Damp-wipe or rinse with clean, ambient water.
- Wipe dry with a clean microfiber, chamois, or lint-free cloth, towel, or paper towel.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Always re-lubricate as needed after cleaning.