- Excellent multi-purpose heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser
- Non-corrosive formula, safe for metal surfaces
- Use everywhere on the job site or in the garage
- Manual or equipment use including parts washers, dip tanks, pressure washers, and ultrasonics
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Mix with water for severity of soil (see below). Dilutions should be made with ambient temperature water for energy savings.
- Spot test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Apply to surface via spray, mop, or wipe.
- Allow several minutes contact before rinsing. For best result, rinse or damp wipe.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 3 cups of water or use a 1:3 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: engines, tires, wheels, tools, bumpers, grease, oil stains, ovens, grills, range hoods, vents, and floor wax removal.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 5 cups of water or use a 1:5 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: floors, finished wood, painted surfaces, polished marble, stainless steel, chrome, plastics, counters, stove-tops, refrigerators, sinks, showers, tubs, tile and toilets.
- Dilute 1 cup of Pro HD to 13 cups of water or use a 1:13 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as: cabinets, colorfast carpets and fabrics, exterior of cars, vans, trucks, RVs or boats, and dashboards.
DIRECTIONS FOR PRESSURE WASHING
- Water plants and lawn around area to be cleaned.
- Drop siphon hose into bottle or pre-mix according to equipment instructions.
- Pressure wash vertical surfaces from bottom to top and rinse from top to bottom.
- Rinse plants and lawn with water again after cleaning is done.
DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON SURFACE.
DO NOT CLEAN OVER ASPHALT.
DO NOT USE ON: LEATHER, SUEDE, UNFINISHED WOOD, PLASTIC INSTRUMENT PANELS, OPALS OR PEARLS.