- Cleans stains and quickly eliminates odors from mud, grass, urine, vomit and other pet messes
- Optimized for use on a variety of soft and hard surfaces like carpet and tile
- People, pet and surface safe when used as directed
- Non-toxic formula
- Sodium dodecyl Sulfate
- Modified Polymer
- Sodium Saccharin
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus pumilus
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Fragrance including d-limonene
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Assure color-fastness and compatibility-spot test on a small inconspicuous area of the surface to be cleaned before making full application. Remove any solid residue from surface, and blot up excess liquid. Shake container gently.
- Saturate soiled area with cleaner and scrub gently with brush or cloth.
- Leave on until dry.
- Restrict traffic from area while drying.
- Repeat if necessary. Application to older stains or those that have been previously treated with other products may require repeat applications.
- If cleaning carpet, once stain is gone and area is dry, vacuum to restore softness and even nap.
DO NOT SATURATE WOOD OR LAMINATES - SPRAY THOSE SURFACES LIGHTLY.