Simple Green d Pro 3®
This EPA-registered, hospital-grade germicidal, virucidal and fungicidal cleaner has highly active ingredients to ensure performance, and high dilution ratios for great economy. It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step with an herbal-pine scent.
- Cleans and disinfects
- Deodorizing herbal-pine scent
- Easy, one-step process
Where To Buy Simple Green d Pro 3®
Directions for Use
Dilutions should be made with ambient temperature water for energy savings. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 64-measures of water. For every gallon of water, add 2 ounces of Simple Green.
- Remove heavy soil deposits from surface.
- Thoroughly wet surface with a solution of 2 ounces of the concentrate per gallon of water.
- Apply with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse sprayer, or by soaking.
- Use a coarse spray device.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with a brush, cloth or sponge.
- Let solution remain on the surface for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse or wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, exterior surfaces of appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
- Rinsing floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes diluted or visibly soiled.
DO NOT BREATHE SPRAY.
DO NOT USE ON UTENSILS, GLASSWARE AND DISHES.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE ON MEDICAL DEVICE SURFACES.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol Mixture
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Fragrance including Cinnama