- Highly active ingredients clean, kill & deodorize in one easy step
- Kills a broad spectrum of health hazards including E. coli, AIDS, MRSA, Athlete's Foot and more
- Leaves behind a fresh herbal–pine scent
- EPA–registered formula
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Simple Green d Pro 3®
The following product falls under one or more of the regulations as set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and a General Conformity Certificate (Certificate of Conformity) has been made available for download.
Directions for Use
Dilutions should be made with ambient temperature water for energy savings. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 64-measures of water. For every gallon of water, add 2 ounces of Simple Green.
- Remove heavy soil deposits from surface.
- Thoroughly wet surface with a solution of 2 ounces of the concentrate per gallon of water.
- Apply with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse sprayer, or by soaking.
- Use a coarse spray device.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with a brush, cloth or sponge.
- Let solution remain on the surface for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse or wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, exterior surfaces of appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
- Rinsing floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes diluted or visibly soiled.
DO NOT BREATHE SPRAY.
DO NOT USE ON UTENSILS, GLASSWARE AND DISHES.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE ON MEDICAL DEVICE SURFACES.