Simple Green® Hand Cleaner Gel
Simple Green Hand Cleaner Gel removes grease, oil, grime, wet paint and odors without ammonia or citrus which can irritate skin. Utilizes natural pumice and lanolin to clean, sooth and protect hands. Does not require water or rinsing.
- Easily removes heavy-duty grease, oil and grime without intense scrubbing
- Non-citrus formula does not contain d'Limonene
- Contains lanolin to soothe, protect and moisturize skin
- Deodorizes stubborn and lingering smells
Simple Green Hand Cleaner Gel will remove grease, grime, dirt, oil, wet paint, tar, soot, carbon and much more. It also deodorizes hands from the lingering smell of grease, oil, paint or even fish odor. A great cleaner…hands down.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Sodium Citrate
- Ethoxylated alcohol
- Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol
- Sodium Carbonate
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic acid
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Simple Green® Hand Cleaner Gel
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Simple Green® Hand Cleaner Gel
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Apply to hands.
- Rub hands together in a washing motion.
- Wipe clean or rinse clean with ambient water.
- For tough soils, repeat as necessary.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.