How to Wash Your Car
How to Wash Your Car
You care about the look of your vehicle, so only the best cleaning products will do for your car, truck, motorcycle, classic car, RV and more. Frequent washing helps maintain that new-car finish, keeping your ride looking great.
Stubborn dirt, grease, brake dust and road-tar deposits tend to accumulate around the wheel wells and along the lower edge of the vehicle's body. These can be difficult to safely remove without the right cleaner.
Simple Green Wash & Wax is gentle enough for delicate car surfaces, yet tough enough to cut through dirt, grime and bug residue for a clean, polished and protective shine. Home car care doesn't mean cutting corners. Simple Green's biodegradable formula uses real carnauba wax for an added layer of protection on your car's paint job.
Additionally, Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is fantastic for cleaning your car interior, from car carpet to dashboards, upholstery and beyond. It's free of harsh or abrasive chemicals, making it safe for car paint and interior surfaces.
Directions for Washing a Car:
What You Need:
- Sponge, car wash brush or non-abrasive cloth
- Hose or water source, bucket (optional)
- Simple Green Wash & Wax
- Pressure washer with snow foamer/foam blaster (optional)
- Chamois, non-abrasive, clean dry towel
- Rinse car to remove loose dirt & debris.
- Mix 1 oz. Simple Green Wash & Wax with 1 gallon of water in a bucket.
- Apply Simple Green solution to car in large sections using a soft sponge, car wash brush or non-abrasive cloth.
- Wash area thoroughly and rinse well with clean water. Then move on to next section.
- Dry immediately with chamois or non-abrasive, clean dry towel. To avoid spotting, do not allow soap or water to dry on car before wiping dry.
Ensure that you are using appropriate PSI and nozzle tips for car washing. To avoid potential damage, we recommend starting 3-5 feet from the surface and moving closer as needed.
- Rinse car with 25 degree nozzle tip to remove loose dirt & debris.
- Pour Simple Green into snow foam cannon .
- Apply solution to car surface with snow foam cannon.
- Rinse with 40 degree nozzle tip.
- Dry immediately with chamois or non-abrasive, clean towel.
Wheel Cleaning Tip: Use Simple Green All Wheel & Tire Cleaner to cut through brake dust, dirt and other road grime on your tires, chrome, aluminum, mag wheels and more.