GARAGE & TOOLS
JANITORIAL & SANITATION
HOW TO CLEAN MOLD OFF WALLS
Mold growth usually occurs in dark, damp, warm environments without proper ventilation. Sometimes mold on walls can be due to water damage from plumbing leaks or badly insulated heating pipes that can both cause a build-up of moisture behind walls. Prior to cleaning, be sure to fix leaks as soon as you find them, as waterlogged areas allow mold to thrive.
Not only is it unsightly, mold can also be bad for your health – it releases microscopic spores that can cause allergic reactions, runny noses and sneezing, as well as irritating odors.
An EPA-registered disinfectant will effectively inhibit mold growth and the odors caused by it when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces.
At 2 oz. per gallon, Simple Green d Pro 5 will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces.
MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL DIRECTIONS:
WHERE TO BUY
Join Our Mailing List