Simple Green® Oxy Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer
Non-toxic Simple Green Oxy Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer is people, pet & surface safe. The best choice for pet soils on hard surfaces, it uses the fast-acting natural power of peroxide to destroy pet stains and odors on most water-safe surfaces including: tile, finished or painted wood and laminates, linoleum and vinyl, concrete, brick, block, carpet, fabric, and more.
- Cleans pet soils with the natural power of peroxide, eliminating stains and odors from mud, grass, urine, vomit and other pet messes
- Best choice for pet soils on hard surfaces
- Surface and color safe
- Non-toxic formula
Directions for Use
Always test first on a hidden area of carpet or fabrics for color fastness.
- Remove excess pet soil.
- Spray SIMPLE GREEN OXY DOG to cover soiled area.
- Allow 4-5 minutes of contact.
- Wipe & blot up with a clean white towel, cloth, or paper towel.
- Allow cleaned areas to dry before resuming use or traffic.
- If stain is not completely removed, repeat cleaning steps but allow contact for one hour before wiping or blotting.
- For tough odors in carpets, apply enough SIMPLE GREEN OXY DOG to reach all odor-causing substance.
- If necessary, lift carpet to treat padding beneath.
- Allow cleaned area to dry completely before expecting complete odor removal.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Fragrance including d-limonene
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
This formula is orally non-toxic per The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.