Perhaps the only thing we don't love about our dogs is having to clean up after they've gotten sick. Although it's usually no big deal when your pet vomits, a stain left behind on your hardwood floor could turn into a big deal for you.
It's important that you attend to a vomit stain as quickly as possible before it has the chance to sink too deep into the surface. The acid in vomit is especially harmful to wood floors and can leave the soiled spot looking dull or discolored.
Simple Green Oxy Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer uses the fast-acting natural power of peroxide to oxidize and destroy pet stains and odors. The orally non-toxic, color-safe and versatile formula easily removes pet soils from tile, finished or painted wood, laminate, linoleum, vinyl, concrete, brick, carpet, fabric and more.
- Remove the solids. Use a spoon, spatula, or a couple of dry paper towels to pick up the bulk of the mess.
- Absorb the liquid. To avoid the mess seeping further into the floor, let the remaining liquid soak into a handful of paper towels before you begin cleaning.
- Spray cleaner. Lightly spray the area with Simple Green Oxy Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer.
- Wipe clean. Wipe with a clean, damp, non-abrasive cloth, sponge, rag or paper towel. Be careful not to scrub too aggressively, as this could leave unsightly scratches.
- Dry. Allow the area to dry.