Simple Green Clean Building® Carpet Cleaner Concentrate
Formulated especially for cleaning carpets and rugs, Simple Green Clean Building Carpet Cleaner Concentrate is not only Green Seal™ certified, but is also certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute as being safe for use on carpets in pre-spray and extraction cleaning. Carpet warranties that call for the use of only CRI-approved products will not be jeopardized. Like all Simple Green Clean Building products, this is an economical concentrate with no added fragranced and formulated without volatile organic compounds, so it won't adversely impact indoor air quality. The Carpet Cleaner is a color-free product. It's also non-toxic, biodegradable, non-caustic, and non-flammable.
This breakthrough product line was designed specifically for industrial/institutional use in schools, universities, government facilities, hotels, motels and other hospitality/lodging facilities, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, day care centers, and any place where professional cleaning is required, but health and safety are of the utmost concern. The Simple Green Clean Building line of products has met all aspects of the Green Seal™ GS-37 Standard, including reduced health, safety, and environmental impact of formulations as well as product efficacy requirements. These products comply with the environmentally preferable product purchasing programs that are in place throughout federal, state, and municipal governments.
Directions for Use
- Vacuum the floor thoroughly.
- Mix one part concentrate to 21 parts ambient water (6 oz. concentrate to one gallon of ambient water).
- Pre-spray the carpet until fibers are moistened.
- Light agitation of the carpet with a carpet brush or rake will increase the cleaning efficiency.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before extracting.
- To extract, fill the extraction machine's reservoir with water and use the equipment according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Test the carpet with your hand to determine if additional extraction passes are needed.
- Allow the carpet to dry overnight before walking on it. Once the carpet is completely dry, vacuum it thoroughly.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.