How to Clean Mold
Mold appears in dark, damp areas and can spread quickly if it's not properly eliminated. Not only is it unsightly, it is also bad for your health – mold releases microscopic spores that cause allergic reactions, runny noses and sneezing, as well as irritating odors.
At 2 oz. per gallon, Simple Green d Pro 5 will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces.
MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL DIRECTIONS:
- Apply use-solution to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surfaces, with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer or by immersion.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
- For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required.
- For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from surface; rub with brush, sponge or cloth. Avoid breathing spray.
- Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse.