How to Clean Masonry
When in doubt about a surface, always spot test first.
- Mix 1 part Simple Green Pro HD with 10 parts water
- Pre-wet brick surfaces before cleaning
- Apply your 1:10 Pro HD dilution liberally to the brick area
- To make heavily soiled areas easier to clean, allow bricks to soak for a few minutes
- Scrub bricks with a deck brush or stiff broom
- Rinse with clean water
- Drop the siphon and filter of your pressure washer into the Simple Green container or pour full strength Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner into the detergent reservoir
- Using your pressure washer's detergent setting, spray Simple Green onto the bricks
- For easier cleaning, allow the bricks to soak for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the bricks using your pressure washer's high pressure setting
Outdoor odor issues? Get rid of gross smells your pets leave behind with this tip!
Available at these and other local stores.