Your baby's skin requires gentle laundry detergent chemicals. It's possible to remove tough stains on baby clothes like grease, grass, diaper leaks and more without harsh chemicals that could irritate skin or put your baby or family's health at risk.
Simple Green Laundry is gentle enough even for sensitive skin as it removes tough soils and stains like diaper leaks, spit-up, formula, breastmilk and more, eliminating the need for a separate detergent just for baby clothes.
Simple Green Laundry uses plant-based surfactants and a smart enzyme system, as opposed to commonly used chlorine, optical brighteners, borax and phosphates. It does not contain the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane, or phthalates and NPEs, which are endocrine disruptors found in popular brands.
Need to pre-treat baby clothes? Use this tip.
For heavy soils, a pre-soak or pre-wash cycle is recommended. Check garment label for care instructions. If in doubt about a fabric, test on a hidden area first. See label for recommended dose per load.
Separate clothing by color, and wash in separate loads. Delicate fabrics such as silk, wool and lace should also be washed separately, either by hand or on the delicate cycle.
FOR HE WASHING MACHINES:
- Add clothes. Put clothes loosely in washer. Do not overload.
- Add cleaner. Pour Simple Green Laundry into dispenser.
- Start wash cycle. Start washer.
FOR CONVENTIONAL TOP-LOADING WASHING MACHINES:
- Start washer. Turn on washer and allow tub to fill with water.
- Add cleaner. Pour Simple Green Laundry into water as tub fills.
- Add clothes. Place laundry loosely in machine. Do not overload. Wash normally.
Tip: Overloading a washer inhibits thorough cleaning and rinsing. Running smaller loads may take longer, but the results will be much better.