Simple Green® Laundry - Sunshine Fresh
Simple Green Laundry Detergent is tough on dirt, grease, grass, food, coffee, wine, and other stains without harsh optical-brighteners, borax, phosphates or 1,4-Dioxane commonly found in other detergents. USDA Certified Biobased.
- Uses plant-based surfactants
- Tough on dirt and stains
- Safer for the environment
Where To Buy Simple Green® Laundry - Sunshine Fresh
Directions for Use
For HE Washers
- For normal-sized loads, fill cap to Line A.
- For large loads, fill cap to Line B.
For Standard Washers
- For normal-sized loads, fill cap to Line B.
- For large loads, fill cap to Line C.
FOR HE WASHERS
- Add clothes to washer.
- Pour detergent in dispenser.
- Start washer.
FOR STANDARD WASHERS
- Start washer.
- Pour detergent in water.
- Add clothes.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Gluconate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Xanthan Gum
- Coconut Fatty Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Enzyme Mixture
- Isothiazolinone Mixture
- Reviewed by 4 customers, showing 10 most recent
Love the scent!
- I had never heard of the Simple Green Laundry soap before trying it. I love the Sunshine Fresh scent. I was kind of expecting it to smell like Simple Green cleaner. But after the first time opening the bottle, I was pleasantly suprised. It is such a wonderful scent and I am happy to have been using it. My laundry smells nice and clean and it isn't overpowering. My family likes the light fresh scent as well. Overall I am very satisfied with how well it cleans and the nice scent. I will definetly purchase this product again.
- 06/04/2019 Anonymous Cincinnati, OH
My Clothes Have Never Smelled Better!
- Simple Green Laundry Sunshine Fresh is an amazing laundry soap. It cleans really great and it doesn't take much! When you open the washer, all you smell is an amazing bouquet of clean! I have also noticed that I don't have to use fabric softener in the dryer. I will definitely continue to use Simple Green!
- 06/01/2019 Anonymous AL
- I love the smell. Makes my clothes smell super clean.
- 05/19/2019 Anonymous Hesperia, CA
- It wasn't too bad. Got clothes clean, like that it's natural and biodegradable, not a fan of sent, prefer non scented because our family has sensitive skin, but seemed okay.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous MN