How To Clean Tile Showers
When your bathroom shower is the only place you can go for a quick de-stressing session at the end of a long day, the last thing you want to have to worry about is cleaning it. However, buildup of dirt and soap scum can tarnish even the most beautiful shower tile. Clean everyday dirt and tough grime off of your tiled shower surfaces and return them to pristine condition in no time with Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner.
DIRECTIONS: Remove shampoo bottles, shower mats and other items before cleaning. If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test beforehand.
- Wet the shower first to help the Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner penetrate soils.
- Spray all tiled areas of the shower with full strength Simple Green.
- Scrub the tile and grout with a nylon brush or non-abrasive scrubbing pad. This will agitate and help lift away soils.
- Thoroughly rinse with water. Repeat the process as necessary.
- Dry the tile with a clean microfiber or non-abrasive cloth to prevent water spots. Drying the tiles off with a squeegee after each shower will also slow the buildup of mold, mildew, hard water spots, and soap scum.
Available at these and other local stores.