When in doubt about a surface, always spot test first.
RV Black Tanks:
- Add about 4 cups of Simple Green before driving to an RV dump station.
- After dumping, flush the system with clean water.
- Add an enzyme treatment before reuse.
RV Gray-water Tanks
Regular use of Simple Green will help to safely keep your RV's gray-water tank clean and odor free
Stainless Steel Holding Tanks
- Thoroughly flush tank with clean water.
- Using full strength Simple Green, spray onto interior surfaces, or pour 1 cup of Simple Green per 5 gallons of water to fill.
- If necessary, scrub interior surfaces or agitate by moving the tank left to right and back and forth.
- Flush tank with clean water until there is no foam remaining.