Simple Green® Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish
- Keeps chrome and stainless steel stain and streak free
- Provides an anti-static surface that resists dust, water spots and finger marks
- Wipes clean with no build up
- Non-toxic* formula
- Alkyl, aryl derivatives
- Hexylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Cover or remove food from area. If used on stovetops or oven fronts, they must be turned off and cool. Test on an inconspicuous area first. Remove prior products or protective film adhesives by washing the stainless steel surface with a household detergent-such as Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner-or dishwashing liquid. Damp wipe, rinse well, and dry.
- Turn nozzle to SPRAY.
- Apply Simple Green Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner and Polish by spraying onto a clean, lint-free cloth, microfiber, or paper towel.
- Wipe along the grain of the metal surface.
- Buff to a luster with a clean, dry cloth, microfiber or towel.