Simple Green® Naturals Floor Care
This versatile floor care formula keeps floors looking clean and new. Made of 100% naturally–derived ingredients, Simple Green Naturals Floor Care contains a sugar–based acid, plant–based foaming agent and sugar derived “alkalizer” to unbond and clean soils. Its convenient spray and wipe option allows for the quick clean–up of spills and soils without requiring a mop and bucket.
- Cleans all types of flooring without harsh chemicals
- Restores cleanliness with a warm woodsy scent
- 100% naturally–derived ingredients
- Non–toxic* and biodegradable formula
Water, Lactic Acid (sugar), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (palm kernel or coconut oil), Potassium citrate (sugar), Cocoglucoside (coconut & corn), Laureth-7 (palm kernel), Natural scent-blend (fir oil, Valencia orange oil, patchouli oil, oakmoss absolute, rosemary oil, amyris oil).
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Simple Green® Naturals Floor Care
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Spray, mop or wipe onto hard floor surfaces (finished hardwood, laminate, vinyl – or ceramic – tile, marble or granite.)
- Damp-mop or damp-wipe with water for best results.
DO NOT OVER-SATURATE WOOD OR LAMINATE FLOORS.
NOT FOR USE ON CARPET OR RUGS.
*This formula is biodegradable per OECD 301D.