Simple Green® Naturals Floor Care
This versatile floor care formula keeps floors looking clean and new. Made of 100% naturally-derived ingredients, Simple Green Naturals Floor Care contains a sugar-based acid, plant-based foaming agent and sugar derived "alkalizer" to unbond and clean soils. Its convenient spray and wipe option allows for the quick clean-up of spills and soils without requiring a mop and bucket.
- Cleans all types of flooring without harsh chemicals
- Restores cleanliness with a warm woodsy scent
- 100% naturally-derived ingredients
- Non-toxic* and biodegradable formula
Water, Lactic Acid (sugar), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (palm kernel or coconut oil), Potassium citrate (sugar), Cocoglucoside (coconut & corn), Laureth-7 (palm kernel), Natural scent-blend (fir oil, Valencia orange oil, patchouli oil, oakmoss absolute, rosemary oil, amyris oil).
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Simple Green® Naturals Floor Care
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Spray, mop or wipe onto hard floor surfaces (finished hardwood, laminate, vinyl - or ceramic - tile, marble or granite.)
- Damp-mop or damp-wipe with water for best results.
DO NOT OVER-SATURATE WOOD OR LAMINATE FLOORS.
NOT FOR USE ON CARPET OR RUGS.
*This formula is biodegradable per OECD 301D.