- Professional–strength deep cleaner and deodorizer
- Use to spot clean or in hot water extraction and steam carpet machines
- No added colors or fragrances
- Tested safe and effective by the Carpet and Rug Institute
Product Documentation▶ Download the Data Sheet for Simple Green® Carpet Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Always clean water-safe fibers and fabrics according to directions. Do not mix with bleach or other cleaning products. Test for color fastness in an inconspicuous spot. Do not over-wet or soak. For exotic rugs using animal dyes, have professionally cleaned.
For Machine Carpet Cleaning
- Spot-clean heavily soiled or spotted areas.
- Follow the machine manufacturer's operating directions but substitute with safer alternative Simple Green at a ratio of 3 oz. per 1 gallon of hot water.
- Avoid traffic until completely dry. To encourage drying, open windows in warm, low humidity weather; in humid weather turn on air conditioner, or in cold weather turn on heater
For Carpet/Upholstery Spot Cleaning
- Remove wet soils by blotting with a clean terry cloth towel.
- Pour 4 teaspoons Simple Green into a 32 oz. spray bottle of warm water or into 4 cups of clean, warm water in a bowl.
- Moisten soiled area with solution, working in gently.
- Blot with damp terry cloth.
- Repeat if necessary. Allow area to dry before use.