Simple Green® Foaming Coil Cleaner
When sprayed under pressure the non-corrosive and non-flammable foam clings to even the most hard-to-reach areas. It's self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils making application quick and simple. The formula is non-corrosive and non-flammable. It contains no added colors or harsh perfumes and is NSF registered C1 and P1 making it ideal use in food processing areas.
• Safe to use in coil cleaning systems, but check equipment manual or with manufacturer before use.
Also comes in a convenient aerosol can that sprays in any direction (including upside down) or in a liquid for larger scale jobs.
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Simple Green® Foaming Coil Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 part cleaner with 3 equal parts ambient water.
- Spray onto dirty surfaces if foaming is wanted or required. Cleaner can also be applied via immersion or wipe-on.
- Avoid spraying onto electrical wires or connectors.
- This product is self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils. However, you may also damp wipe or rinse cleaner with water.
- For extremely stubborn soils, reapply and rinse.
- When used on equipment that will be returned to a food processing area, the product must be completely washed off and rinsed with potable water before returning to the processing area.