Simple Green® House & Siding Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Simple Green House and Siding Cleaner is specially formulated to remove environmental pollution, dirt and grime from vinyl and aluminum siding, stucco, terra cotta roof tiles, and painted wood.
- Concentrated formula
- Makes up to 21 gallons
- Use on painted wood and stucco
Where To Buy Simple Green® House & Siding Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area.
- It is best to pressure wash during early morning or dusk hours when the sun is not as intense, or on an overcast, non-windy day.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow any contact on any deteriorated or severely oxidized painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking. Never point water stream upward underneath shakes, shingles, or siding.
- Put pressure washer siphon tube into solution. Use low-pressure spray nozzle to apply solution to surface.
- Remove the siphon tube from the container.
- Rinse with a high-pressure nozzle.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water after cleaning.
- Before storage, rinse pressure washer parts thoroughly.
- For extremely light soils, pre-dilute this product 50/50 with water and follow the instructions above.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 10-measures of ambient water (Example: In a clean bucket, add 2 cups of Simple Green to 1 gallon + 1 quart of water).
- Clean in sections using a soft bristle brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for several minutes, but not to dry.
- Rinse with a garden hose, at highest pressure possible.
- Move to a new section and repeat.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Colorant (store specific)
- Simple Green® House & Siding Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate has not been reviewed yet.