Simple Green® House & Siding Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
This powerful house, siding, and roof cleaner can be used manually or with a pressure washing system. Specially formulated to remove environmental pollution, dirt, grime and ugly stains caused by mold and mildew, it's the perfect choice for a variety of surfaces including: vinyl, shake, shingle, panel and aluminum siding, stucco, terra cotta roof tiles and painted wood. Its inherently biodegradable formula is safe for lawns and pressure washing equipment alike.*
- Manual or pressure washer cleaning for houses, siding and roofs
- Will not harm plants, trees or lawns*
- Phosphate and bleach-free formula is safer for use in areas later visited by children, pets, or other wildlife*
- Concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of cleaning solution per bottle
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area.
- It is best to pressure wash during early morning or dusk hours when the sun is not as intense, or on an overcast, non-windy day.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow any contact on any deteriorated or severely oxidized painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking. Never point water stream upward underneath shakes, shingles, or siding.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Colorant (store specific)
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
*Inherently Biodegradable formula: >60% degradation in 28 days, with maximum tested 90% degradation in 54 days (OECD 301D). Follow all label directions for use regarding soil saturation and rinsing.