Simple Green® Heavy-Duty Cleaner & Degreaser - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Simple Green Heavy-Duty Cleaner is a powerful, specially formulated pressure washing concentrate designed to remove tough grime. It easily lifts away oils, dirt, grease, soot, exhaust, pollen, mold and mildew stains, road tar, and other tough soils.
- Removes grease and grime from outdoor surfaces and equipment
- Concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of product
- Designed for pressure washers, but can also be used manually
Where To Buy Simple Green® Heavy-Duty Cleaner & Degreaser - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Directions for Use
- Before you begin-always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated or severely oxidized painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- Product may not be compatible with all asphalt sealers.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
- Put pressure washer siphon tube into solution.
- Use low-pressure spray nozzle to apply solution to surface.
- Remove the siphon tube from the container.
- Rinse with a high-pressure nozzle.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water after cleaning.
- Before storage, rinse pressure washer parts thoroughly.
- For extremely light soils, pre-dilute this product 50/50 with water and follow the instructions above.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 10-measures of ambient water (Example: In a clean bucket, add 2 cups of Simple Green to 1 gallon + 1 quart of water).
- Clean in sections using a soft bristle brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for several minutes, but not to dry.
- Rinse with a garden hose, at highest pressure possible.
- Move to a new section and repeat.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Simple Green® Heavy-Duty Cleaner & Degreaser - Pressure Washer Concentrate has not been reviewed yet.