Simple Green® Concrete & Driveway Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Simple Green Concrete and Driveway Cleaner is specially formulated to remove oil, grease, and grime from concrete surfaces and driveway areas. It removes most tough stains and discolorations (not caused by dyes), and is non-caustic and non-degrading.
- Removes dirt, grease and oil from concrete surfaces and driveways
- Concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of product
- Designed for pressure washers, but can also be used manually
Where To Buy Simple Green® Concrete & Driveway Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
- For extremely light soils, pre-dilute this product 50/50 with water and follow the instructions above.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Put pressure washer siphon tube into solution.
- Use low-pressure spray nozzle to apply solution to surface.
- Remove the siphon tube from the container.
- Rinse with a high-pressure nozzle.
- Before storage, rinse pressure washer parts thoroughly.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water after cleaning.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 10-measures of ambient water (Example: In a clean bucket, add 2 cups of Simple Green to 1 gallon + 1 quart of water).
- Clean in sections using a soft bristle brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for several minutes, but not to dry.
- Rinse with a garden hose, at highest pressure possible.
- Move to a new section and repeat.
PRODUCT MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ASPHALT SEALERS.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Simple Green® Concrete & Driveway Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate has not been reviewed yet.