Simple Green® Carpet Cleaner
The non-toxic formula is free of bleach and petroleum distillates, commonly found in other carpet cleaners. Deodorizes as it deep-cleans, removing heavy traffic marks and tough stains. Certified safe and effective by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Non-toxic formula
- Professional-strength cleaning
- Deodorizing formula
Where To Buy Simple Green® Carpet Cleaner
Directions for Use
Dilutions should be made with ambient temperature for energy savings. Always clean water-safe fibers and fabrics according to directions. Do not mix with bleach or other cleaning products. Test for color fastness in an inconspicuous spot. Do not over-wet or soak. For exotic rugs using animal dyes, have professionally cleaned.
For Machine Carpet Cleaning
- Spot-clean heavily soiled or spotted areas.
- Follow the machine manufacturer's operating directions but substitute with safer alternative Simple Green at a ratio of 3 oz. per 1 gallon of water.
- Avoid traffic until completely dry. To encourage drying, open windows in warm, low humidity weather; in humid weather turn on air conditioner, or in cold weather turn on heater.
For Carpet/Upholstery Spot Cleaning
- Remove wet soils by blotting with a clean terry cloth towel.
- Pour 2 ounces Simple Green into a 32 oz. spray bottle of water or into 4 cups of clean water in a bowl.
- Moisten soiled area with solution, working in gently.
- Blot with damp terry cloth.
- Repeat if necessary. Allow area to dry before use.
For a list of ingredients, please see our Ingredient Disclosure page.
- Simple Green® Carpet Cleaner has not been reviewed yet.