Simple Green® Bike Cleaner & Degreaser
Specially formulated to cut through tough, caked-on mud, dirt, grease, grime, and other road and trail soils. Simple Green Bike Cleaner & Degreaser breaks down dirt, grease and grime while being non-corrosive to delicate parts and paint.
- Readily biodegradable formula
- Cuts through caked-on soils
- Use for heavy degreasing
Where To Buy Simple Green® Bike Cleaner & Degreaser
Directions for Use
- Wet bike with water.
- Spray Simple Green BIKE on soiled areas. Scrub if necessary.
- Allow solution to penetrate soiled surfaces for several minutes - up to 10 minutes for heavier soils. Do not allow to dry.
- Damp-wipe or rinse with clean, ambient water.
- Wipe dry with a clean microfiber, chamois, or lint-free cloth, towel, or paper towel.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Always re-lubricate as needed after cleaning.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Tetrasodion N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Citric Acid
- Isothiazolinone mixture<
- Reviewed by 3 customers, showing 10 most recent
Perfect Bike Cleaner and Degreaser for your Bike
- I took a little while to write the review for the product. I was not initially sure on the effectiveness of the product. I have a couple of bikes and my son has one as well. After receiving the product, I thought of cleaning my bikes with this instead of just water. I washed our bikes almost one and half years back and all the bikes were pretty dirty after regular use. After washing with the product, not only it cleaned the Bike but brought some shine back as well. My son was very happy as his Bike was coated with grease in many places and the product took care in the first use itself. This is not aerosol like spray cleaner. You need to wet down the bike, spray cleaner, scrub if necessary, followed by a nice Rinse.
- 06/10/2019 Anonymous Austin, TX
Works Relatively Well
- Had quite a large buildup of oil and grease on the frame. Used the spray, let sit for 10 min and wiped off. A fair amount came off first try but not all. The second time I applied, let sit and then used a scrubbing brush and the rest came off. Overall I am very happy with this product and would definitely use again.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous Sacramento, CA
Works as described
- Works as described. The scent isn't harsh so it doesn't irritate my skin or sinuses. Worked well on all bikes used.
- 05/17/2019 Anonymous CA