Simple Green d Pro 3® One-Step Germicidal Cleaner and Deodorant
Simple Green d Pro 3 cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one easy step with this EPA-registered germicidal cleaner. High levels of active ingredients ensure performance against bacteria, germs, virus and fungus including E-coli, HIV-1, Athlete's Foot, MRSA, and more.
- EPA registered disinfectant
- Kills serious health concerns including E. coli, HIV-1, Influenza Type A/Texas, MRSA, and more
- Germicide, virucide and fungicide kills potentially dangerous bacteria, viruses and fungi
- High dilution ratios for great economy
- Eliminates and prevents the spread of highly contagious diseases in common areas such as restrooms, waiting rooms and locker rooms
- Disinfects commonly used items such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, countertops, desks and phones
- Ideal for appliance exteriors, refrigerated storage & display equipment, countertops, tables, seating, floors, garbage cans & more
- Keeps kitchens, cafeterias and convenience stores sanitary
- Ideal for day care centers, schools, colleges and universities
- Kills potentially deadly diseases in hospitals, clinics, dental offices, emergency vehicles, nursing homes, veterinary offices, and other medical settings
- Maintains cleanliness in salons, barber shops and spa facilities
Directions for Use
- Dilute with ambient water per label instructions.
- Remove heavy soil deposits from the surface.
- Apply with a cloth, mop, coarse sprayer, or by soaking. For sprayer, spray 6-8 inches from the surface and rub with a brush, cloth or sponge.
- Thoroughly wet surface.
- Let the solution remain on the surface for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse or wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry.
General Cleaning and Disinfecting
Use 2 ounces of Simple Green d Pro 3 per gallon of water.
Heavy Duty Cleaning
Use 4 to 6 ounces of Simple Green d Pro 3 per gallon of water.
For complete instructions and pathogen effectiveness see product label.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
- Tetrasodium EDTA
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.