Simple Green® Carpet Cleaner
Simple Green Carpet Cleaner the non-toxic formula is free of bleach and petroleum distillates, commonly found in other carpet cleaners. Deodorizes as it deep-cleans, removing heavy traffic marks and tough stains. Certified safe and effective by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Non-toxic formula
- Professional-strength cleaning and deodorizing
- Clean-rinsing formula leaves behind no residue
- Use to spot clean or in hot water extraction and steam carpet machine
- Ideal for spot cleaning or in hot water extraction and steam carpet machines
- Safe to use on rugs and fabric upholstery
- Use anywhere carpeting is found: offices, classrooms, showrooms, hotels, restaurants, museums, and more
- Concentrated formula can be diluted for heavy, medium and light cleaning jobs
Directions for UseAlways spot test on a hidden area first.
- Vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Mix concentrate with water per chart.
- Pre-spray the carpet with solution until fibers are moistened.
- Light agitation of carpet with a carpet brush or rake will increase cleaning efficiency.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before extracting.
- To extract, fill the extraction machine's reservoir with water. Use the equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Maximize the amount of water removed from the carpet by making a water extraction pass with the water spray on and then again with the spray off and the vacuum on.
- Test the carpet with your hand: If your hand comes away with water droplets, extract again with the spray off. If your hand comes away damp and the carpet feels wrung out, you have extracted correctly.
- Wait for the carpet to dry before walking on it. To dry thoroughly, open windows and use fans.
- Once carpet is completely dry, vacuum thoroughly.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.