Simple Green® Carpet Cleaner
- Non-toxic formula
- Professional-strength cleaning and deodorizing
- Clean-rinsing formula leaves behind no residue
- Use to spot clean or in hot water extraction and steam carpet machine
- Ideal for spot cleaning or in hot water extraction and steam carpet machines
- Safe to use on rugs and fabric upholstery
- Use anywhere carpeting is found: offices, classrooms, showrooms, hotels, restaurants, museums, and more
- Concentrated formula can be diluted for heavy, medium and light cleaning jobs
Directions for Use
Dilutions should be made with ambient temperature for energy savings. Always clean water-safe fibers and fabrics according to directions. Do not mix with bleach or other cleaning products. Test for color fastness in an inconspicuous spot. Do not over-wet or soak. For exotic rugs using animal dyes, have professionally cleaned.
For Machine Carpet Cleaning
- Spot-clean heavily soiled or spotted areas.
- Follow the machine manufacturer's operating directions but substitute with safer alternative Simple Green at a ratio of 3 oz. per 1 gallon of water.
- Avoid traffic until completely dry. To encourage drying, open windows in warm, low humidity weather; in humid weather turn on air conditioner, or in cold weather turn on heater.
For Carpet/Upholstery Spot Cleaning
- Remove wet soils by blotting with a clean terry cloth towel.
- Pour 2 ounces Simple Green into a 32 oz. spray bottle of water or into 4 cups of clean water in a bowl.
- Moisten soiled area with solution, working in gently.
- Blot with damp terry cloth.
- Repeat if necessary. Allow area to dry before use.
- Anionic Polymer Nonionic Amphoteric
- Acid Polymer
- Isothiazolinone Preservative
- Sodium Hydroxide Preservative
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required